• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Coffee4Life Lipotrim Weight Loss

Coffee4life

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since i last was here.

I am starting my Lipotrim Weight loss Friday - Order my 2 week shake plans from Lipotrim direct ( as pharmacy had temp stop doing them due to the covid 19 ) Its not the cheapest diet in the world for men its £120.00 for 2 weeks. But last time i did it the wight just fell off.

Few years back i lost a lot of weight and kept it off for years.

Starting point 16 stone 8 lbs - aiming for 10 stone as i feel it's half way on my BMI

Here goes if anyone wants to buddy up i am happy to chat here anytime

Thanks

Coffee4Life

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Coffee4life

First update

Day 1 to 3 - On 3rd Day going well so far. No real issues to report so far.

Drinking a lot of water and black coffee.

Will check back in for first weigh in on Friday

Katherine12

Hiya, well done on getting started and getting the first few days done. I am on day 10 on Cambridge which I think is similar to Lipotrim? But I am on step 2 which is 3 products and a 200 calorie meal. But so far I have been having a slim fast shake for the meal. Also you can have skimmed milk in tea and coffee.

What do you have on lipotrim each day?

Coffee4life

Hey Kath

Lipotrim is a shake only i have 2 shakes a day 1 for breakfast and 1 for dinner ( for male ) and female have 3 shakes per day.

How you finding the Cambridge?

Katherine12

OK yes I thought lipotrim was a bit stricter than Cambridge. With Cambridge you can have soups and bars as well.
It's a bit strange how men are allowed less than women, normally its the other way round

GemBino

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since i last was here.

I am starting my Lipotrim Weight loss Friday - Order my 2 week shake plans from Lipotrim direct ( as pharmacy had temp stop doing them due to the covid 19 ) Its not the cheapest diet in the world for men its £120.00 for 2 weeks. But last time i did it the wight just fell off.

Few years back i lost a lot of weight and kept it off for years.

Starting point 16 stone 8 lbs - aiming for 10 stone as i feel it's half way on my BMI

Here goes if anyone wants to buddy up i am happy to chat here anytime

Thanks

Coffee4Life

Hi 👋

Sounds like you’ve had a great start, well done 😊

I recently completed 7 weeks on Lipotrim TFR, the refeeding and I’m now using the maintenance products (not sure if you’ve tried them but they are so delicious!!).

I agree it is expensive, but definitely worth it - I’ve tried CWP and Exante and I genuinely don’t find them as nice as Lipotrim, (they also trigger my hunger and cravings more, I guess due to the sweeter taste).

How are you feeling?

Coffee4life

Hey GemBino

How are you?

in 7 weeks what did you lose? Yeah i like Lipotrim as it removes the "well if i have" away from me and i stick to it 100% and i lose every week without fail.

I have never try the maintenance products yet

I am good on day 4 - no issues so far just drinking alot alot alot of water and black coffee

On your refeed how you finding it? still losing on it?

GemBino

Hey GemBino

How are you?

in 7 weeks what did you lose? Yeah i like Lipotrim as it removes the "well if i have" away from me and i stick to it 100% and i lose every week without fail.

I have never try the maintenance products yet

I am good on day 4 - no issues so far just drinking alot alot alot of water and black coffee

On your refeed how you finding it? still losing on it?

Hi

Sorry for my delayed reply, I don’t come on here as often currently.

I lost just under 2st in the 7 weeks I did the TFR.

How are you getting on, are you still on the TFR or have you started refeed/maintenance?