Back After a teeny weeny break!!

chunkychops

Silver Member
Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D

hello hello, welcome back, i have done the same sort of thing as you, any weight gained will be gone in no time you will see, good luck x

Hi all,

Cant see many faces in I know in the 2 weeks ive been off....but lovely to see new ones! Had a couple of weeks off as i felt i needed them....as I already have a weeks worth left, im not biting the bullet and going to get weighed until next friday.....hopefully I can repair some of the damage this week before my Weigh In lol!!! so heres to my 2nd Day 2.....feeling positively in love with lipotrim again! x

:D:D:D:D

Hi ya, I'm in the same boat as you, on day 4 after 2 weeks off. I have to say I'm loving it more now. I really needed the break after 5 weeks tfr, now i feel ready to finish the challenge :) Hopefully you haven't done too much damage. I lost 3 lbs on the refeed week and gained 2 on my holiday week but I'm already showing 7 lbs lighter on my scales so it was actually a great boost by taking the break!!

hi! i am on my refeed this week, as i need a bit of a break from tfr. of course, went for my weigh in today and have had a good weight loss, so feel a bit guilty for stopping... but now keen to restart when i've not really stopped! hope i can be sensible and enjoy myself a bit, then come back raring to go in a few weeks. i think i'll be hanging around in the meantime though, to keep on track and pick up everyone's useful tips!

Back