back after gallbladder removal from weight loss on lipotrim

hi guys and girls well iam starting lipotrim again after maintaining for two years things where great for the first month after i finished lipotrim and lost 6 and half stone in 13 weeks and my wife lost 12 stone in 6 months but i started haveing really bad pains when eating as time went on it got worst untill i went to a and e last year with the worst pain i have ever had in my life they told me after loads of test and scans that i had gallstones and after they asked me how i had lost so much weight from my doc notes told them i did lipotrim and the specalist looked at me and said well rapid weight lost can be one of the main factors in developing gallstones i was shocked to say the least i had my gallbladder removed last month and have to say wow how amzing it feels now to be able to eat again and not have the pain and that leads me into why iam doing lipotrim again as have put on over a stone and feel i ned to lipotrim again to get me focus back on and as i dont have my gallbladder now cant get stones again so bounus ive heard its harder second time around but this group helped me last time so iam sure i can do it again it was life changing for me and wife and even got to go on this morning and center page of the sun lmao if you google me name justin reakes you can see the story even thought the sun lied about the head line was shoicked on that when we read it i was upset that we where not alound to mention lipotrim as its not alound to be advertised for some reason why i dont know but trust me its life changing once you loss the weight apart from the gallstones that he said was caused from lipotrim but better than being dead from over wieght i think so the journey begins ........:)

Good luck Justin :)

I've read a few times over the years that VLCDs can cause gallstones - must, as you say, be the rapid weight loss.

Thankfully you are safe and sound now, and a lot thinner! Well done.

I'm on it for the second time and I'm finding it far easier than the first time.

wow! you and your wife did AMAZING! WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!

Good luck on the restart, glad ya feeling much better now x

Back