Back after illness

Loser85

Gold Member
Thankfully im back! Have been ill the past week with my IBS. Was a bloody nightmare to be truthful. Need to get back in order with things no and that includes my weight. I tried eating normally and felt worse still so im still needing to replace meals.

Hope you've all been behaving!

Hey,

Hope your feeling better :) I'm starting sf in the morning and just gone and bought it ready so no backing out now. I'm a serial diet switcher that binges so hoping this will help stop me thinking about food all the time as not having to point, syn etc. Hope your finding it easy to get back into.

Good luck,
Dan x

Good luck lovely xxx

Welcome back and good to hear you are feeling better:welcome2:

Typical after posting this! Have been ill most of the afternoon so would seem im not quite ready for SF after all! Going to have to have mild and plain food for now so have to back out from this AGAIN :(

Typical after posting this! Have been ill most of the afternoon so would seem im not quite ready for SF after all! Going to have to have mild and plain food for now so have to back out from this AGAIN :(

Sorry to hear your not feeling great again but the best thing you can do is concentrate on getting better - SF will still be here next week!

Chin up, hope your feeling better soon! Xx

Thanks for all the well wishes, means a lot :)

My health still isnt 100% but i realise losing weight is likely to help quite a bit. I've taken to comfort eating due to being so down over it all.

Thing is with me being so low im picking up all the bugs going. Now with me having IBS i react quite dramatically to Sf in the 1st week or so. Add a tummy bug on top and you can see why i had to stop last time. This time round im armed with my anti - diarreah tabs. Determined to get this weight off once and for all.

(sorry if this is graphic but i want to be honest)

Back