back after massive gain at xmas

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Hi all.
    I am back with a bang. I put on 12.5lbs over xmas and want to get to my goal by march. I am going to restart my ticker again and do it real.
    i went back to the meetings wed and first weigh in is tomorrow.
    I have a goal this time. I got engaged over xmas and am getting married next year.
    I am meeting my fiances sister in march as she lives in america so i really want that to be my target so i can go buy clothes.
    Only thing is i have got my monthlies and have been ill witht he lurgies since thursday. I didnt eat all my shakes over the weekend as i jsut coudnt face anything i just wanted to sleep. But hey heres hoping.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Slimming World
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Now you have some fantastic goals and congratulations on your engagement.:cupid:
  4. leesy

leesy Full Member

Welcome back and good luck with your renewed focus.

You have a great goal now - congratulations on your engagement, I am sure you will smash it this time!

Keep posting here and let us know how you get on.

5. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congrats on your engagement and good luck!! I am sure that is marvelous incentive to get you to goal!!

What part of America will you be going to?
  6. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Congratulations on your engagement - that's lovely news and you've now got something wonderful to aim towards which I'm sure will keep you focussed.

I'm sure you'll have a great loss despite missing a couple of packs so don't worry yourself about that.
  7. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

What wonderful reasons to help keep you on track.
    COngratulations on your engagement, think how wonderful you will feel being a slim bride.
  8. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    wow thanks for all the congrats and responses.
    I am sure i will do it and will keep track on here how well i am doing.
    I am thinking of getting a made to order dress because i know what i want but just dont think it exsists!!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.