• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

back after massive gain at xmas

Slimming for my children
Hi all.
I am back with a bang. I put on 12.5lbs over xmas and want to get to my goal by march. I am going to restart my ticker again and do it real.
i went back to the meetings wed and first weigh in is tomorrow.
I have a goal this time. I got engaged over xmas and am getting married next year.
I am meeting my fiances sister in march as she lives in america so i really want that to be my target so i can go buy clothes.
Only thing is i have got my monthlies and have been ill witht he lurgies since thursday. I didnt eat all my shakes over the weekend as i jsut coudnt face anything i just wanted to sleep. But hey heres hoping.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Now you have some fantastic goals and congratulations on your engagement.:cupid:
Welcome back and good luck with your renewed focus.

You have a great goal now - congratulations on your engagement, I am sure you will smash it this time!

Keep posting here and let us know how you get on.

Congratulations on your engagement - that's lovely news and you've now got something wonderful to aim towards which I'm sure will keep you focussed.

I'm sure you'll have a great loss despite missing a couple of packs so don't worry yourself about that.

Slimming for my children
wow thanks for all the congrats and responses.
I am sure i will do it and will keep track on here how well i am doing.
I am thinking of getting a made to order dress because i know what i want but just dont think it exsists!!!!!