Back after short holiday!

*lesley*

Silver Member
Well that wasn't so bad. Been down to the coast for 3 nights and was subjected to a barrage of food smells on day of arrival!
Had already decided to have bacon and eggs each morning as this should keep me in ketosis and was trying to see it as a refeed but gave in once and had fish and chips.
I'm telling you this for 2 reasons.
1 - I made it clear to myself that once this holiday was out the way that there would be no more, 100% all the way till main holiday in 8 weeks. There is no option and no deviating from this.
2 - wanted to tell you how the fish and chips were not very nice at all, prob as my taste buds have changed a little, and they repeated on me for several hours afterwards. I felt lethargic and not pleasant at all.
So, next time you think about lapsing, it really is not worth it. You will feel ashamed of yourself as well as probably feeling a but poorly!
My lapse wasn't a lapse in my eyes as i was prepared for it and tried to limit it as much as i could, which i think i did. I could have had toast, cereal, fruit, choc and anything else but i did not.
I was lucky and did not put on any weight but it is not worth it, stick to it :D:D:D

Thank you! Lesly!....Thank you!

I've got a one week holiday to the Caribbean coming up in 3 weeks! for my brother's wedding and I was just thinking, how the heck am I gonna do this? Should I/Should'nt I take my lipotrim?
It's only my 5th day on the Lipotrim and I am so into it now that I feel if I did "lapse"?I would be back to square one and as you say, it would have all been for nothing.
I realised that by sticking to it during my birthday, I could do this. But I'll be in a hot country surrounded by jerk chicken, peas and rice, coslaw and sweet plantain...(my gosh! Even now my mouth is watering) and what? I'm gonna be sat there with my lipotrim shake whilst every one around me is digging in to a plate of hearty food?
But you know what? You've just convinced me that I should stick with it. I've waited months to get my mind focused enough to lose weight. So I'm gonna do it. Even if it kills me. Which it might do!....Yikes!

Ah, go for it Miami, thats really good to hear!
It will be worth it in the end x

Hi I started last Tuesday and I too am going on holiday in 2 wks to Turkey i'm hoping to take my lipotrim but know it'll be really hard especially as I have a family and some friends will be there and she doesn't agree with the lipotrim! I am still finding it hard as like every other mum and partner having cooking for the family. I don't really like plain water anyone know if I can add anything to it or any flavoured water that won't interfere with ketosis?

Hi, I too am going on holiday to Turkey in 6 weeks and as its a 5 star all inclusive it will be hard to do lipotrim I think. If you have got amazing willpower and want to continue with it then do so. Don't let anyone put you off with their opinions. They don't live with you're body, so it is you're choice and you're choice only. In the long term you will be a lot healthier when you are happy with you're weight. If you are able to do it then "wow" but if not get back on track when you come home. Either way "good luck" and have a brill hol.:)

*lesley* said:
Ah, go for it Miami, thats really good to hear!
It will be worth it in the end x

Thanks lesley!

I'm very fortunate because I do have a great support network. My mum's promised to back me up if anyone tries to put pressure on me or entice me. I honestly don't care what people think about my diet. I'm doing it for me so I can be happy and healthy, not just physically, but mentally as well as being overweight/obese does impact all aspects of your life. So for anyone to say they don't agree with it? They're obviously not educated about what it can actually do for you or know how it feels to be in your shoes. And also, so many people think that most fat people have no will power to say no to food, but just look at how many of us are battling through it! I'm sure if you gave em such a challenge they'd crumble at the first hurdle.
So I say, don't feel no way. Just ignore the comments Because once you've reached your goal weight people will be complimenting you, congratulating you, kissing your a**** and asking how you did it. So keep it going ladies....and gents if there are any reading this ;)

Miami Brown said:
Thank you! Lesly!....Thank you!

I've got a one week holiday to the Caribbean coming up in 3 weeks! for my brother's wedding and I was just thinking, how the heck am I gonna do this? Should I/Should'nt I take my lipotrim?
It's only my 5th day on the Lipotrim and I am so into it now that I feel if I did "lapse"?I would be back to square one and as you say, it would have all been for nothing.
I realised that by sticking to it during my birthday, I could do this. But I'll be in a hot country surrounded by jerk chicken, peas and rice, coslaw and sweet plantain...(my gosh! Even now my mouth is watering) and what? I'm gonna be sat there with my lipotrim shake whilst every one around me is digging in to a plate of hearty food?
But you know what? You've just convinced me that I should stick with it. I've waited months to get my mind focused enough to lose weight. So I'm gonna do it. Even if it kills me. Which it might do!....Yikes!

Hi just wondering im goin on s mini break just fit 2days if I eat just protein will I be ok ?

*lesley* said:
Well that wasn't so bad. Been down to the coast for 3 nights and was subjected to a barrage of food smells on day of arrival!
Had already decided to have bacon and eggs each morning as this should keep me in ketosis and was trying to see it as a refeed but gave in once and had fish and chips.
I'm telling you this for 2 reasons.
1 - I made it clear to myself that once this holiday was out the way that there would be no more, 100% all the way till main holiday in 8 weeks. There is no option and no deviating from this.
2 - wanted to tell you how the fish and chips were not very nice at all, prob as my taste buds have changed a little, and they repeated on me for several hours afterwards. I felt lethargic and not pleasant at all.
So, next time you think about lapsing, it really is not worth it. You will feel ashamed of yourself as well as probably feeling a but poorly!
My lapse wasn't a lapse in my eyes as i was prepared for it and tried to limit it as much as i could, which i think i did. I could have had toast, cereal, fruit, choc and anything else but i did not.
I was lucky and did not put on any weight but it is not worth it, stick to it :D:D:D

Hi I am goin on a break for 2 days and the breakfast and dinner has been paid for it's a self serve so u can get what you want what do I choose is it just protein like fish chicken cheese bacon etc and will I be ok ??????

Hi Babyonion, thanks for that I've decided to go with an open mind if I eat I eat! A friends daughter got back last night and it was between 47C and 52C so I'm hoping I won't want to eat but I'm sure the ice lollies, ice cream and drinks will prove very tempting.

haha I'm sure you're right, just make sure you have a great holiday as you have to wait all year for it. Whatever you decide try to go easy and get back on track when you get home. :)

Hi I am goin on a break for 2 days and the breakfast and dinner has been paid for it's a self serve so u can get what you want what do I choose is it just protein like fish chicken cheese bacon etc and will I be ok ??????
If you stick to protein you should stay in ketosis but you have to be really strict with yourself to make sure that is all you have. Also, just be prepared to maybe not lose any weight in the meantime.
As long as you are sure you can get back on it then go for it but you have to be sure you can. It's not easy, believe me x

Back