ProPoints Back again! 100% this time!

samsdoingit

Hi all I'm back on weight watchers again! After being off track for about 2 months! My starting weight on the 1st jan was 13:10!! I'm now 11:05 and back and ready to get the last 1 stone 7lb off!

So starting weight 11stone 5lb
Goal weight 10stone :)

I'm on 26pp a day and ill be uploading my food diary on here daily! :)

Hope I can do it this time with out going off track AGAIN!

:)

Not the best start lol! But had pizza for brekkie was left over from last night oops!
7pp (1 small slice)

And lunch was while I was out shopping so grabbed a packet of crips for 7pp :0!!

Will upload my dinner after work at about 7:30 xx

Attachments

• image-574713707.jpg
    image-574713707.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 107
So today's not gone to bad! Only 1pp over my daily allowance so took it off my weeklies :)

Xx

hey chick :)
good luck look forward to seeing ur diary and progress!

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Wow what a lovely at where having today!

Have no clue what to have food wise I've been so busy all morning that I missed brekkie so long to do lunch in a min but no clue what to have ideas anyone? X

Well I ended up having 5 cocktail sausages and a packet of beef hoops and crosses!! (There lush taste like monster munch lol) xx

Attachments

• image-292012524.jpg
    image-292012524.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 74
Thanks Hun!
Oo what is the : the (will) powder puff girls lol! Xx

haha well it started off as 3 girls, and with the talk of willpower it turned into the willpowerpuff girls and then lotsa ppl joined and has become a crew!!!!
we are doing a challenge if u want to join!? where u have to give up something for a week if ud like to join!!! :)

im not sure how to do that from my app hun? sorry perhaps someone else can help but if u look on the posts its summat like the willpower puff girl challenge if that helps

Well been off plan for a week but I'm starting again from today!! Need to stop jumping off the boat as I find it hard to get back on but this time by feet are staying put and I'm gonna get this weight off for good! And track trak track!

So dinners cooking! Having spag bowl with slim pasta! Total of for dinner of 3pp!! Can't believe it hope this weird pasta stuff is nice as for 0pp ill have it daily lol! Will let you know what I think of it after I've eaten it :) xx

What pasta is it? Sounds too good to be true for 0pp! I need to get some!

It was from holland and Barrett it's called slim pasta it's only 7 Calories for the packet! But it was vile! Tasted like rubber bouncy ball! Ended up in the bin!
Z

Note to self never grab lunch on the go!!!!!

Nipped into greggs and got a sandwich and some crips ate them then came home and worked out the points at it came to 25pp!!! I'm only on 26 a day! So looks like its 0pp soup for dinner or having to go into my weeklies!

Lesson has been learned!,,xx

Back