Back again after 2 and a half years

FatAgain

Hello!

I think the title says it all - but yes I am back on LT. This time to get rid of all my weight. I went on LT in March 2008 to lose weight for a holiday and a mate's wedding. Was on TFR for 6 weeks and lost just over 2 stone (13Kg in total) and down from a size 20 to 16 (I am 5'2" so need to be back to the size 10 I was 5 years ago).

I was unable to get back on LT after the holiday but was able to maintain the weight until last year (too many ups and downs - a miscarriage and relocation to name a few :)).

I must have tried to get back on the wagon at least half a dozen times this year - but never get passed the first shake! I am serious this time though as I want to lose at least 3 stone before I think about starting a family.

Exercise wise I am planning to do 4 sessions on the flab buster (vibrating plates) per week and perhaps swimming once or twice a week. But I plan to start this next week - once I have settled into my shakes.

I need all the encouragement I can get fellow Lipotrimmers - I have been going through some of the posts here and you are all doing amazingly well - hope I can achieve the same! xx

Welcome back

I have to admit I really enjoyed exercise when I was on LT last and didn't affect me in a bad way at all, but some people just can't do it... I won't do much for my first week back, likd you I'm thinking get into ketosis and get the shakes working first.

My sunbed shop has those vibro plate things, havnt had the nerve to use them tho, do they work, is it weird lol

Any way good luck on your new LT journey x

Good luck, I'm sure you will do it!

Thanx Amanda105 and Daisybank!

Amanda - I haven't used the vibroplate either - they have it at the salon I go to - and I'm planning to sign up next week :)

Will keep you posted!! xx

The power plates are good but they only help the muscles contract. You need to do more of a work out if you want to get rid of loose skin and tone up.
Just advice I had from my personal trainer.
Good luck with everything x

Thanx Nicki90. The ones I use are Flabulos. Yes - what I will need is something to help get rid of loose skin and to tone up and I thought this would do the trick. It feels like a cheats way of doing things so I am gona do some tone up work outs at home.

I've got one of those powerplates at home but to be honest, I hardly use it. I do exercise at Curves which is only for women with an exercise regime of 30 mins. It's absolutely fantastic! I manage to burn approx. 610 calories per regime and lost 4 inches in the first month. Due to ill health the last month or so, weight crept back on so that's why I've started LT and will go back to Curves. If there's one around where you live, I can recommend it. Good luck with it all! x

I am back after not even a year!! my own fault but no point complaining I am here now and determined to do it. Only started back today so fingers crossed, for me it does feel a little bit harder going back not sure why though!!!

I have one of those vibro plates at home too, you dont just stand still on them you need to do stretches and hold them for a bit longer for it to work, if you look up vibro plate on you tube there is video's showing you how to use them.

But have to agree, you need more than just that.
I got very tired and week the last time I done LT and that was for the whole 3 months so hoping I have a bit more enrgy this time.

Good luck everyone
Nel

FatAgain said:
Thanx Nicki90. The ones I use are Flabulos. Yes - what I will need is something to help get rid of loose skin and to tone up and I thought this would do the trick. It feels like a cheats way of doing things so I am gona do some tone up work outs at home.

Apparently you don't just stand there, you actually do stuff when your on it, it is supposed to tone really well, as your working your core, but as stated, u prob need to do more

You could try wearing wrist and ankle weights as your doing the house work... House work is supposed to bf a good work out on it's own, do perfect if you don't have much time

The weights are on special at Argos at the moment

good luck :) X

Back