Back again after a year

newstarter

Hi all,

I was on lipotrim last summer for 6 weeks and lost just under 2 stone - went down from a size 20 to size 16, and was very please with myself. For some reason - maybe my bones are heavy - even though i did not lose a lot weight wise - i lost a lot inches-wise.

I stopped in July 08 as went on holiday, and when I got back, I had to travel again for a mate's wedding - so decided not to go back on LT and wanted to try for a family again (have the cursed PCOS!)

I fell pregnant in Jan this year, unfortunately miscarried on easter friday, so took some time off from everything, and ended up comfort-eating and put on tons of weight. My weight after 6 wks on LT went down to 75Kg however I am now 84.5Kg - although still just about manage to get into size 16 trousers - (and I mean just barely). I have decided to get back on LT and lose all my weight and get back to a size 10-12 that I was in 2004.

I know its not gona be easy as I have tried to get back to LT twice and failed both times, but I am really determined this time - and my first time round I had a lot of support on this forum - so hoping for the same again..

Well done to all of you who have been firing on, hopefully I get through the first week and see the weightloss that will make me want to carry on...

Sorry for the long message - it feels like I am writing a diary!!! Apologies everyone..

xxx

Well welcome back chick :) You've done it before so you can do it again ... good luck :) x

Thanx summergurl - congrats on your weight loss - you're looking fab! Hope I get there before xmas!! x

Welcome back Newstarter!

So sorry to read about your loss sweetie.

This forum is an amazing source of support and help. You CAN do it this time and keep it off. Keep coming on here and reading about people's losses, stories, tips and advice and you won't fail. If you ever feel down or in need or support someone will always be here to help out or just listen.

You sound so determined to beat the fat! That's basically all you need - determination and focus. If you have those then nothing can beat you, not even the fat!

After your first weigh in you'll be so focused that the weeks will fly in, and next thing you know, you'll be at your goal.

Good luck and looking forward to your posts and your first weigh in.

X

How much are you planning to lose then?
And are you going to carry on over xmas or do you want to be off LT by then? x

Thanx for all your kind words of encouragement..

@scatty - hope you're still in ketosis after the beetroot :)

@Tanya - I need to lose between 3.5 to 4 stones. Or get down to a size 12. I know I won't be there by xmas - but I'll be chuffed to be at least half way there, and plan to carry on through xmas until I've reached my goal weight - no point in stuffing my face at xmas after losing all the weight leading up to it!

BetsyBotox - thanx for your encouragement. Funnily enough I actually lost 4 kgs during the 3 months I was pregnant - rather than putting on - but it all went downhill after that - and I am determined to beat the fat! Just need to be focussed!

xx

Welcome back hun. You will definitely get loads of support. So sorry to hear about your loss. Getting down to a healthy weight will hopefully help you conceive again. xxx It is worth it and right choice staying on it through christmas you will have loads of more christmas's.
You seem to be in the right frame of mind so good luck and will hopefully see loads more long posts or short about your experience. xxxx

Welcome back and sorry to hear of your loss.

Dont worry about making long posts - thats how we get to know you :D As said above you have done this before so know what to expect - but come here for plenty of support - we are all in the same boat. Time flies on this diet and before you know it you will be at goal :D

Congrats on retaking control and starting LT again, you did it last time and succeeded and I have no doubt from reading your post that you will succeed again this time too. Best of luck to you :)

Thanx Cookeh - wow I can not believe how far everyone's come on their weight losses - hope to see a good loss next week!! xx

Welcome back. Really sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through as I have been through 6 miscarriages myself so if you ever need to talk then I am always here. This site is amazing I would not have got through the first week if it wasnt for everyone here.

Good luck. You can do it x x

Back