Back again and feeling very ashamed and embarrassed!

londongirl12

:(

Hello everyone hope you're all doing great. I am back again and at my all time heaviest. I was on here just a few months ago and I reckon I have put on an additional 2 stone in about 4 months!!

How crazy is that! :mad:

I am so totally humiliated that this time I can't give up no matter what.

I have been totally loved up and have got engaged and I am probably a little bit too comfortable with my fiance but still I never ever imagined I could let myself get this big.

My problem is binge eating I do it when I am happy and sad and fed up. But I think I am finally sick of eating. I am bored of it. I have lots of gorgeous clothes that I don't fit in to and I actually don't feel well all the time lately.

I have so much to lose but I am breaking it down in to small goals. My first being losing as close to 3 stone as possible by Christmas.

After the initial heartache and shock of weighing myself yesterday morning I have completed two perfect days on EE

I know I can do this, we can all do this.

Lots of love and good luck everyone xxx

Welcome back LG and well done. You've done the hardest bit:) whatever the scales said, you never have to weigh that number again. You know what to do- set a target, make a plan, follow the plan. Simple. You've done it two days, now do it for the next two, and the two after that.

Welcome back! I came back to this site two days ago after a 6 month absence! I managed to gain back a stone of the 1st 4lbs that I had lost. I literally got home from a miserable summer holiday and started the plan the very next day. I weighed in at 12.12 on Monday and scales say 12.7 today! I'm rejoining my group on Saturday and am determined to never feel that way on holiday again. Good luck - we CAN do it!!

Welcome back! Write yourself a letter all about how bad you feel at the moment and the reasons why you want to lose weight. Seal it and put it somewhere safe. When times get hard open that letter and remind yourself why you are doing this and why you shouldn't give up xx

Welcome back LG and well done. You've done the hardest bit:) whatever the scales said, you never have to weigh that number again. You know what to do- set a target, make a plan, follow the plan. Simple. You've done it two days, now do it for the next two, and the two after that.

Thank you :) I think the shock and misery has developed into anger and determination, 2 days at a time is good idea xxx

Welcome back! I came back to this site two days ago after a 6 month absence! I managed to gain back a stone of the 1st 4lbs that I had lost. I literally got home from a miserable summer holiday and started the plan the very next day. I weighed in at 12.12 on Monday and scales say 12.7 today! I'm rejoining my group on Saturday and am determined to never feel that way on holiday again. Good luck - we CAN do it!!

Aahhh thank you, You've done great so far. It's always a bit daunting starting again. We can do this xxx

Hello lovely,
You sound so determined at this point and two days on perfect EE is an amazing start :)
When you're loved up its so easy to let things slip but a bit of focus and you'll so get to where you want to be :)
Just take it one day at a time and remember your goal.
This forum is amazing and all of us here have the same goal but our own challenges.
Lots of luck
L x

Welcome back! Write yourself a letter all about how bad you feel at the moment and the reasons why you want to lose weight. Seal it and put it somewhere safe. When times get hard open that letter and remind yourself why you are doing this and why you shouldn't give up xx

Thank you, that is such a good idea! I will write one tomorrow definitely. I hope I can be as successful as you. Thanks again :) xxx

Hello lovely,
You sound so determined at this point and two days on perfect EE is an amazing start :)
When you're loved up its so easy to let things slip but a bit of focus and you'll so get to where you want to be :)
Just take it one day at a time and remember your goal.
This forum is amazing and all of us here have the same goal but our own challenges.
Lots of luck
L x

Aahh thanks Hun :) I do feel determined this time. I love this forum it is so inspirational and supportive. Congrats on your success. ;)

xxx

Thank you :) I'm getting there :) but its always one day at a time, and always will be!
Good luck tomorrow, and remember everyday is a day closer to where you want to be x

First week done...and I lost 7lbs!! Very happy. :p

Hope you're all doing well xxx

Fantastic loss!! Well done :)

Thank you :) hope you're doing well this week :)

Another 1lb so just hit the target I set at new year :) :)!!
I'd recently shifted it by another 4lb tho so getting there!
:)

Welcome back!

You've done so well in your first week, you really have. You're in the right frame of mind to set yourself mini goals, keep at it and let us all know how you get on the coming weeks.

You can do it! :)

Well done LG, what a smashing first week and a great loss. Do you feel happier now that you have taken charge and got a a plan?

Well done! :)

I've restarted class as I'm the heaviest I've been for years, but am determined to stick to it and be really positive about all the foods I CAN eat, and try out lots of the recipes

Another 1lb so just hit the target I set at new year :) :)!!
I'd recently shifted it by another 4lb tho so getting there!
:)

Well done! You're so close now xx

Back