Back again and MSN

moggy

Well I recently lost 2 stone before my hols on sole source plus. Some of you might know me from posts on here. A while ago I wrote to say goodbye as I'd tried and failed at least 3 times post holiday to get back on the diet and finish the job..loosing my last 2 stone. I just wanted to say that I got through a whole day yesterday on sole source plus and even went swimming and for a long walk. Amazingly I am a whole 5lbs lighter today! I love this diet. I have been reminded of why I was successful last time as I had forgotten how good it feels when the scales show a loss. Now I am so excited to get to my goal of 11 stone. so anyone who has tried and failed and wants to give up..just keep going we can do it! Day 2 this is war! xxx

I forgot to say is there anyone in the same boat that wants to hook up on msn. Last time I did this I did it with a friend and it made it so much easier being able to message each other saying how hungry we were and spurring each other on to keep going and reminding each other why we are doing this! x

Thats great that you are back. I am in the same sort of boat. giving it my 3rd and final try.

Can I be your buddy?? :D I re-started on Monday and I've been terrible. Last night I had a chicken escalope and garlic sauce, the night before I had a tin of anchovies and some boiled eggs and the night before that I had some chicken breast!!

I really need to get some weight off, I know I'll be fine once I manage a few days no snacking! :rolleyes:

Back