Back again ... determined this is my last ever diary!

slushy

Silver Member
Hi All

Serial dieter here - done everything from cambridge to atkins to dukan to sw and with several goes at ww in between :confused:

Anyway - now at my heaviest ever and not getting any younger - feel like its my last chance to feel moderatley good about myself and relatively sexy before the mature years kick in - so ... signed back onto ww online yesterday - shopped today and am all ready to begin tomorrow.

I have read and read and googled and googled trying to decide whether to do propoints or SF - when i last did points i did lose weight BUT I made a lot of very bad decisions food wise. In fact I could happily go hungry and use all my points for a day on refreshers or ww chewits, twiglets or quavers and wine.

Now contrary to what I have just said above - my favorite foods are pasta, grains and pulses, baked potatoes, veggies salads and fruit. I just need desperately to stay off the sweeties and crisps and alcohol! Jack daniels is my bad habit as is full sugar coke - I have been known to drink 6 cans a day - so I am thinking even switching to zero should help me some way! I cant live without tea but I can do ok with skimmed milk.

So after much debating with my inner self and after much reading of your diaries and recipies - I decided to go SF.

I have input my food plan for tomorrow into the manager online as pro points and it actually only comes to 18 points which is pretty damned good! But that was just for trial and out of curiosity....

Looking forward to joining you all - been here on minis for yonks on and off.... let me know what you think of my tomorrow - is it too many carbs?:

Brkfst: Mini shredded wheats, skimmed milk, tea
Mid Morn: Orange
Lunch: Mixed salad, ww wrap, ww salad cream style dressing, Tesco lighter choices cottage cheese with chili
Mid afternoon : Apple
Dinner: Wholewheat pasta and sauce made from tinned toms, garlic, chili flakes, onion and oil from allowance

Looks like a good day, carbs look absolutely fine!

Thats the exact reason I did sf, I used to starve my self on pp so I could eat crap! But now after doing sf for 4 months I've managed to have pp days without doing this! So maybe if u start with sf having 1-2 pp days a wk u can also find it easier to do pp!

Welcome and good luck!

That looks like a very good day. Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll find we're a supportive place. Lots of luck on your journey. X

Welcome on board. That looks like a really nice day's food planned. Definitely not too many carbs in the plan, it seems nice and varied to me.

I would say that while you shouldn't have to think in terms of PPs when doing SF if you worked out your daily food intake at 18 PP I would be worried that isn't quite enough food and you certainly don't want to be eating too little as that is no better for weight loss than eating too much. Just let your appetite be your guide - with SF the things you eat tend to make you feel fuller for longer so if you are feeling hungry its more likely its genuine-need-for-food-hunger and not i-am-having-a-sugar-comedown-hunger.

Are you going to start a diary? I am sure we would all be excited to read it :)

How's it going? Do u like the plan?

Back