Back again for 2015. Last time.

Not so good day. Had my shake for breakfast and took it to work for dinner but ended up eating lasagne, chilli and chocolate cake that the head had made for us. Went out with my friend ( yes him!) we had a few soft drinks but didn't eat so I didn't end up having my shame for tea. Don't feel good about today but hope I have limited the damage.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Sending you lots of love and luck hun. Who knows, as you get to know him a bit more you might realise that you just want HIM as a friend too ;) It's when you don't actively look that things seem to happen xx ;)

Thanks guys. I always seem to pick the ones who don't feel anything back lol. I am very happy to be friends with him. No way I will jeopardise that now x

Thanks guys. I always seem to pick the ones who don't feel anything back lol. I am very happy to be friends with him. No way I will jeopardise that now x

It will work out babes, they always say the best relationships start with a foundation of friendship. Well done on your weight loss so far - great start xxxx

True , you never know =)
How are you doing today ? Do you have plan that you will follow and what you gonna eat along with your shakes ? Have nice day hun and dont forget to smile =)

Thanks guys. I am on plan today got chicken and rice for tea I think. Waiting to find out if my offer was accepted on a house today x

I always seem to pick the ones who don't feel anything back lol.

Awww hun it won't always be that way, you will meet a lovely fella who is just right for you and adores you back :)

And VERY exciting news on the house offer, all fingers crossed for you! xxx

One day I will find a man.
Withdrew offer from the house, it was major damp.

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Ew that's n ot good :( It's hard to get rid of - even after a damp course :(

Are you still looking for another love? X

Still looking but there isn't much in my price range. I can only go up to £55000 at the min. Need a better job.

If you not in hurry - take your time , better one will come along when you less expect. Goes for boys too , I always fall in love when I dont expect it ( even tho I have been with my hubby for 14 years , I still fall in love and believe me never was it expected ) Everything comes in right time, when you are ready. You dont want to buy a bad house and be with bad man. So be patient and smile , have a cup of tea with your friend and smile :) everything will work out , i promise =)
You seem to be busy girl with lots of things going on at the same time, dance , friends, house, weight loss - this is your year and Im so sure you will achieve all you have planed =) Keep going

Thanks. I want this to be my year. Time for things to work out and start changing x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Argh. Weekly weigh in tomorrow. I get weighed everyday but logging it on here tomorrow. I wish I could fast forward a couple of months to the point that I can see my body changing. Xx

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Don't worry about it hun, WIs are great! This is the start of an exciting journey for you, and WIs are when you will see the results! :)

Had a lovely day. Rather nice day at work then mickey picked me up at 4. We went out for tea and then to rehearsal for a couple of hours then just talked the night away. Just got home at half 11. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Pretty much on plan today. Had 4 pieces of fruit at work too. Felt good after my lecture last night of how much sugar is in a Nakd bar that I was eating to be healthy.

I love the fact that he won't put junk in his body. One of these my body is my temple people. Absolutely a good influence on me. And you can tell that he looks after himself x

He sounds like a really good influence to have around, hun.

I'm lucky too - my work team (all slim bums of course) have agreed not to bring any bad stuff into the office, and we're starting a walking club - it's all about education and encouragement! :)

He's an amazing influence to have around. Does it sound stupid that somebody I have known only weeks has become one of my closest friends. I could trust him with anything, tell him anything and if we disagree we can have a real conversation to the point of accepting and understanding each other's views. He is so positive and just makes me smile. Nice one on the work friends. I have one friend at work who is joining me. The rest are feeders x

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Back