Back again for the millionth time!

mhairi-lou

So here goes nothing again,

Believe me I have tried absolutely every diet under the sun!

So things got to breaking point last month when I hit 14 st.

Have decided that I need to lose weight and fast, so I am going to try losing weight the old fashioned way by counting calories and exercising.

Will probably end up having to join a club somewhere but really cant afford it so need to try myself first.

Sorry if I am rambling a bit but hopefully this will be the last time I will have to do this!

Good luck!! Calorie counting is pretty simple when you get in there.

Come over to the calorie counting section and I'm sure the girls will help you out! None of us are in clubs :) there's some really good free sites that do all your counting for you ;) Myfitnesspal is about the best one.

Hi Mhairi-Lou. Cal counting seems to be a good way of doing things. Feel free to join our thread - new start we have let things go on the strugglers and restarters forum as we post weekly weigh ins and have been supporting each other for a while. You would be more than welcome. Look forward to hearing more about your journey. xoxo

Thanks guys!

I am using the myfitnesspal app for my iPhone, and so far so good but I usually do well for the first 2 or 3 weeks then it all falls apart. So will def be joining you guys.

Tonight will be the first test, girls night out! Taking the car so won't be tempted to drink but still stressing about it!

Thanks again for letting me moan!

Back