Back again, heavier than ever!

Eugh - well I’m still here but struggling a bit. Lost 1.5kg last week to get down to 90kg but now the scales are all over the place. TOTM has arrived - first time in 7 weeks which is really strange, and my cravings are crazy and I’m incredibly bloated.

I’ve had a full on week with work commitments where I’ve eaten off plan too which I’m so frustrated with myself about. We’re also with family for Easter so I’ll be off plan then too (planning on eating 1 meal a day but having a shake and a bar for breakfast and lunch).

The only saving grace is that I’ve been doing loads of exercise but I’m still feeling a bit bleugh. I just wish I could hibernate until this is all over!!

I hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi, I went from 15st 2 to 11st 11 last year maintained for a while and have crept back to 12st 12st. You can do it keep going x

I’m still here - just about!! Thanks for the support Kiwi and Jacci- you’re both doing so so well.

Glacial progress in the last couple of weeks but at least the scales are moving in the right direction. Can’t help thinking I should be doing better though.

People are starting to notice the weight loss now which is lovely and spurs me on. I’m also fitting into lots of clothes I haven’t been able to wear for a long time 👍🏻

Looking back at my mini goals I set mid-March:

1) Get out of the 15’s ✅
2) Have family notice a difference in me at our next gathering on Easter weekend✅
3) Get out of the 14’s✅
4) Feel confident at an important work conference in mid-May (hopefully on track)
5) Have friends notice a difference at a black-tie event we’re going to in June (hopefully on track)
6) Get out of the 13’s (hopefully on track)

I can also fit into both Whistles dresses I talked about in March too which is brilliant ✅

Back