Back again lol

Treenire

loves stripes!
Well, after one month of being abit naughty I'm back again hehe heyloooo!! Bouncing between 2-3lbs so nothing to terrible. Felt so nice to be back on sw today.
So, after family treats, cakes and bbqs I'm back to maintain(hopefully) becoz I found out I am 6 weeks pregnant =D I really don't want to put 4st on again like I did with my first(eek!)

Congratulations...sounds like me I put nearly 5 stone on and still not lost it :eek:

Congratulations on your baby news xx

Congratulations...sounds like me I put nearly 5 stone on and still not lost it :eek:

It's so tricky isn't it, esp in the last few weeks and your just to tired to do anything lol. I'm planning on batch freezing sw friendly meals this time(for during pregnancy and after baby arrives) so fingers crossed won't put on such an excessive amount.

Ty ladies =]

It's so tricky isn't it, esp in the last few weeks and your just to tired to do anything lol. I'm planning on batch freezing sw friendly meals this time(for during pregnancy and after baby arrives) so fingers crossed won't put on such an excessive amount.

Ty ladies =]

Yeah but must admit I did nothing but eat and eat, I think it was because I'd been doing SW for a couple of years and just thought blow it.... However now instead of 7lb away from target I'm about 5 stone.

so good luck x

Back