Back again. Need confidence to see this through.

katsparkle

Hi my name is kat and I'm seriously overweight. I'm carrying a whole extra person.

I have always had a weight problem and various issues in my childhood including poverty/neglect/abuse have lead to my using food for emotional support. I have been on the programme to get a gastric sleeve for 4 years now and that has made things worse. My stress levels are through the roof and my weight feels like an insurmountable obstacle. I have ordered a load of slim &save shakes to help me as I don't think I can be trusted to make good food choices.

This year I have 2 major events to go to - one is 2 months away exactly and the other is in August. I'm hoping I can lose 2 stone over the next few weeks before my first event. Another 1 or 2 before August would be great.

My life at the moment is pretty amazing career wise but because I work from home I tend to get quite agoraphobic and hate leaving the house, not only does this add to my weight gain but it means I'm socially isolated. I have hardly any friends and I'm painfully shy. I need to get out of this negative way of living!

Hi and thanks for listening.

Hi there, I’ve never done the slim and save diet, but well done for ordering all the products! That’s the first step! Im on cambridge diet, only the first week, and I’m finding it hard, especially the last two days, I’ve managed to stick to plan 100%, I lost 5 pounds in my first week and a couple of inches here and there.
You can do it! Do you live with anyone who can support you along the way?
Working from home must be difficult, I think i’d constantly pick at food if I did!
X

Hi there, I’ve never done the slim and save diet, but well done for ordering all the products! That’s the first step! Im on cambridge diet, only the first week, and I’m finding it hard, especially the last two days, I’ve managed to stick to plan 100%, I lost 5 pounds in my first week and a couple of inches here and there.
You can do it! Do you live with anyone who can support you along the way?
Working from home must be difficult, I think i’d constantly pick at food if I did!
X
I rent an office so I go and work there. This weekend I'm putting a blender and about 100 bottles of water in there to help me stay on track.
The cambridge diet is amazing but I can't afford to stay on it for long and I thought I'll see if I can stick this out for a bit and maybe switch later on.
I lost 2 stone in a month on the cambridge diet - good luck with it!

You can do it, preparation is key in my eyes, I done slimming world and prepared every day!
However it didn’t manage to solve my portion control as you could have unlimited pasta, rice, potato.. and I’m a carbaholic so it didn’t train me to eat in smaller portions.
You can honestly do it, think how fantastic you will feel? Have you got any events coming up that can help you with motivation? X

Hi my name is kat and I'm seriously overweight. I'm carrying a whole extra person.

I have always had a weight problem and various issues in my childhood including poverty/neglect/abuse have lead to my using food for emotional support. I have been on the programme to get a gastric sleeve for 4 years now and that has made things worse. My stress levels are through the roof and my weight feels like an insurmountable obstacle. I have ordered a load of slim &save shakes to help me as I don't think I can be trusted to make good food choices.

This year I have 2 major events to go to - one is 2 months away exactly and the other is in August. I'm hoping I can lose 2 stone over the next few weeks before my first event. Another 1 or 2 before August would be great.

My life at the moment is pretty amazing career wise but because I work from home I tend to get quite agoraphobic and hate leaving the house, not only does this add to my weight gain but it means I'm socially isolated. I have hardly any friends and I'm painfully shy. I need to get out of this negative way of living!

Hi and thanks for listening.
This is your year. You recognised what it is that makes you comfort eat and you know you want to change how you approach food. You can do it. You will have the weight drop off, just stick with it use forum for support and friendship. We are all in it together on these diets. Hard going but the results are amazing.

Back