Back AGAIN!! New year new me!

Hiiii :) I'm new to minimins! Not really sure what to say but I saw this post and thought well I'm gonna dive in! I also have 9 stone to loose! I have fertility issues and in order to qualify for treatment I need to loose 9 stone. I really need support with it! My husband is great but doesn't eat the same as me which is when temptation sets in! I'm joining slimming world next Tuesday as it's the only group by me, so I'm looking forward to it! I did SW before and lost 18lbs in 5 weeks but quit, what a fool! So I'm back on it this week in order to prepare myself for it :)

Looking forward to supporting everyone who lacks motivation on times like me :)

Hiiii :) I'm new to minimins! Not really sure what to say but I saw this post and thought well I'm gonna dive in! I also have 9 stone to loose! I have fertility issues and in order to qualify for treatment I need to loose 9 stone. I really need support with it! My husband is great but doesn't eat the same as me which is when temptation sets in! I'm joining slimming world next Tuesday as it's the only group by me, so I'm looking forward to it! I did SW before and lost 18lbs in 5 weeks but quit, what a fool! So I'm back on it this week in order to prepare myself for it :) Looking forward to supporting everyone who lacks motivation on times like me :)

Hey there, you've come to the right place minis is fab for support an advice. I also have the same problem with my hubby, we eat differant. Here to help and support u in anyway I can xx

Tis the night before joining for my Minis Bestie! X

Hey Nessa hope you're having a good day and good luck for tomorrow onwards and downwards xx

Good Luck for your meeting Minis Bestie :) x

Thankyou.
I'm now a slimming world member!! Woohoo. Lovely group leader and lovely group so I'm feeling wonderful. Let's do this!!! Xx

Thankyou. I'm now a slimming world member!! Woohoo. Lovely group leader and lovely group so I'm feeling wonderful. Let's do this!!! Xx

Minis Rocks! SW Rocks! X

I'm now a slimming world member!! Woohoo. Lovely group leader and lovely group so I'm feeling wonderful. Let's do this!!! Xx

Well done Nessa!!! And I'm really pleased your group is nice too, makes all the difference :). I'm having a great time with menu planning now I'm a hardened veteran of three days lol but felt a bit lost at first, so shout if I - or any of the other SWers on here - can help xx

Well done Nessa!!! And I'm really pleased your group is nice too, makes all the difference :). I'm having a great time with menu planning now I'm a hardened veteran of three days lol but felt a bit lost at first, so shout if I - or any of the other SWers on here - can help xx

Thankyou I really appreciate that xx

Good Luck for your first full day Minis Bestie :) x

Back