Back AGAIN!! New year new me!

NessaC31

I've been around on minis a few times over the last couple of years losing and then putting it back on but starting afresh now.

I'm Ness I'm 31 and live in Cornwall with my hubby and 2 children. 2014 was a tough year for me for personal reasons but I finally feel like it's time I put me first. 2015 will be my year! I'm being brave and joining my local slimming world group on my own on Thursday! I'm a bit nervous but I'm doing this for me so who cares if I go on my own!
I have a lot of weight to lose Atleast 9 stone but feeling positive and determined and I'm gong to make sure I get there this time.
I love the support I used to get off this forum so please feel free to follow my journey xx

Hi Nessa and lovely to see you here! :)

I'm joining SW on Monday so we can help each other along - and there are lots of others here also doing really well on SW - so here's to 2015! :D

Hi Nessa and lovely to see you here! :) I'm joining SW on Monday so we can help each other along - and there are lots of others here also doing really well on SW - so here's to 2015! :D

Hey! Thanks for commenting. Good luck for Monday!! I just love how much food you can eat on SW!! Xx

Hi Nessa,

Your Minis Bestie is HERE and ready to support you, every hop, skip and jump of the way!

In my life, I've had people who have pretended to be my friend just because they wanted something or needed something but you are truly one of the most genuine lovely and amazing people I have ever met. I hope to stay friends with you for a very long time, our friendship means more than this message can ever say.

I'll be here for every ounce, pound and stone of your journey and I believe in you, you CAN do this and you WILL do this.

Love Always, your Minis Bestie Serena x

PS-Don't be forgetting your cardboard cut out on Thursday ;-) x

hi nessa
im still here as you can see im here to support you love x x

Hi Nessa welcome back hun. You can do it, just take it one day at a time xx

Hi Nessa, Your Minis Bestie is HERE and ready to support you, every hop, skip and jump of the way! In my life, I've had people who have pretended to be my friend just because they wanted something or needed something but you are truly one of the most genuine lovely and amazing people I have ever met. I hope to stay friends with you for a very long time, our friendship means more than this message can ever say. I'll be here for every ounce, pound and stone of your journey and I believe in you, you CAN do this and you WILL do this. Love Always, your Minis Bestie Serena x PS-Don't be forgetting your cardboard cut out on Thursday ;-) x

Back at ya Beautiful.
There are things I went through last year that I never imagined would happen to me but u were there for me and I will never forget that.
Mini besties til the end!!!
I only wished that we lived closer so we could go group together and have play dates with the kids!
I hope u realise u mean just as much to me and I know u are gonna be rocking that bikini for your hols in August!! Loves ya xxxx

Hey Chezz!! Glad to see you are still here hope you are doing ok love? Xx

hi hun
im doing ok hun on the diet again but this year is going to be mine x x x x

Back at ya Beautiful. There are things I went through last year that I never imagined would happen to me but u were there for me and I will never forget that. Mini besties til the end!!! I only wished that we lived closer so we could go group together and have play dates with the kids! I hope u realise u mean just as much to me and I know u are gonna be rocking that bikini for your hols in August!! Loves ya xxxx

Be afraid when I come knocking your door in my bikini ;-) 4 Sleeps till you join! X

Hey Nessa. I am a returnee too. Have been several times but full on committed this time. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hey Nessa. I am a returnee too. Have been several times but full on committed this time. X Start weight 19st 9.8 Goal 1 lose half a stone - done Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done Goal 4 lose 2 stone Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7 Goal 6 lose 3 stone Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7 Goal 8 lose 4 stone Current weight - 17st 10.6

Hi there, good luck on your journey xx

Back