back again!!!! starting friday morning.

kelly22_1

loves minimins
hiya!

As most of you know i started LT 2 weeks ago n failed miserably i caved in after 4 days needless to say hubby was a little disappointed and so was i.So we talked and i've decided to start again on friday,as i've just helped hubby bake a scooby doo birthday cake for my nephew who's 3 tomorrow and having a party.

So fridays my BIG start and this time i will do it i need to,its now or never, size 10 here i come woooohooooooooo :D

GOOD LUCK on your restart ... you CAN do it ... your hubby sounds fab!!! if you start thinking of slipping come on here someone will always be around for you hunni xxxx Nic

hi hun thanx for the vote of confidence, i'm determined to do it this time,i had a sneaky peek on the scales last time and i'd lost 7lb in 3 days and you could tell 2,but the scales have now broken thanx to the dog who kept jumping on em lol.

The dog was doing you a favour hun... i was jumping on and off mine and they were wrong lol so i got a bit down and could have lost more last week ...but i ate arrgghh was really mad a myself but have been better this week xx

Good luck for the restart hun and dont forget the first week is def the hardest xxx

thanx everyone,i'm just getting myself ready for this diet,

Back