Back again- Starting Monday on 790!

originally started jan 2007, but after 1 1/2 months had such bad constipation and other un-pleasent things that follow decided after 2 weeks of struggling and feeling awful to stop and sort it out.

I have reamined pretty good, eating alot better than before, with the odd take away and treat, i have only regained 5lbs, id have rather lost another 5 lbs but i'll work on that next week! still mean siv lost 1 stone since jan and kept it off, so 4 left to go!! i was considering healthy eating to loose weight but have decided to give this a better go, i dont wanna quit.

Im not looking forward to the next week as am dreading constipation returning, i can only presume i wasnt drinking enough water, i was using PH every day 2 spoonfulls and nothin worked!! If anyone has any helpful tips id be very greatful, im starting back on 790 as want to exercise with the diet so am hoping this will help me aswell.

I have 12 weeks to my holiday, so have gotta stick to this and get to the gym. 1st class @ water aerobics monday night, and dragging mum along too!

I've tried both to no avail! iv tried gel suposatrys and laxatives aswell : ( after stopping the diet i resorted to Weetabix fruit and nut, after 3 days i was going every morning within 30mins of breckfast?

I use psyllium husks every day but i use 1 1/2 heaped tablespoons, sometimes nearer to two, in my morning shake to make up a porridge type thing, you really should find trips to the loo with this quantity are no problem!

Davina

Back