back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

Food wise things have been good, I've been plodding along and I've lost 3lb :)

State of mind wise I'm doing awful. It's hard to put down into words but I'm having really bad anxiety attacks where I spend an hour or so sobbing and worrying that something is going to happen to either myself, Chris, or someone from the family. To the extent where I'm not actually wanting to leave the house. I'm meant to be going christmas shopping on friday with some friends and in all honesty I'm actually dreading it, I've really got myself worked up :( I'm seeing the Dr later on this morning so I will talk to her about it and try and get some perspective on things.

hi emmy
well done on the 3lb loss love love thats great
it must be hard love having these feelings going through your head hun i hope your dr is able to help you x x x

Hey hun I am doing slimming world too, well done on the 3lbs loss :)

I suffer from severe depression and anxiety and know how scary anxiety attacks can be HUGS hope your Dr can help my lovely xxx

Hope things went well with the doctor hun.

It might be worth telling your friends - or at least saying you're not feeling too well - so they can help you get to a bench or somewhere quiet to have a few moments to yourself if you need it. Hope you're feeling better love x

Really need to update properly, sorry for being awol yet again.

The Dr was amazing, very supportive and pleased that I'd taken it upon myself to get myself onto slimming world, despite the yoyoing that I've been doing. She did initially suggest that I check in with the nurse every so often, but then changed her mind as they have a lot of people coming in and out of the job at the moment, like internal promotions etc. So she wants me to check in with her instead once a month to try and help to keep me on track. So with that in mind I've switched back to monday weigh ins and also changed to weighing in kgs instead as that's what their scales weigh in.

This week hasn't started off brilliantly. My mum hasn't been well which resulted in me staying here quite a bit at short notice, which meant that I didn't have a proper food plan in place. But, she's doing a food shop for tomorrow, so there's going to be a few bits in for me so that I can keep on plan while I'm here and get the kgs shifting once and for all. I'm not sure what that will mean for weigh in on monday, but I don't mind too much. If I could just get the rest of this week 100% on plan I think that would help my motivation a lot :)

Will check in again tomorrow :)

Hope you're both feeling better soon lovely :) Well done for keeping going. The consistancy with it being with the doctor is a good idea too :)

hope you feel better soon love

Aw hun sorry you have had to stay with your mum I hope she is ok.

Glad the Dr is being supportive hun, you may not want to but I got a 12 week free referral to go to a slimming world group from my gp and everyone is really friendly even met one of mums neighbors there!

Take care my lovely xxx

The only problem with our local group is that it's on a Monday and that's the only full day that my hubby has off work, so as daft as it sounds I refuse to arrange anything on that day as we don't get a lot of time together as it is if that makes sense?

I really want to try and get a full day on plan behind me today. I'm fed up of dithering about all the time and I know I only have myself to blame. I was doing really well to begin with and then the yoyoing started and it's just a case of getting out of that mind frame. I'd love to have even 0.5kg gone by the time I weigh in on monday, just something to get me going and remind myself that if I stick to it I WILL see results.

Food for today -

Breakfast - ended up skipping this as we woke up late and have to leave the house in the next 10 minutes
Lunch - poached eggs, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and toast (hexb)
Dinner - salmon with sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns), rice fusions (1.5 syns) and salad
Supper - not sure what yet but will probably be some chocolate and crisps

Yep hun that makes perfect sense, its a shame its that day. You are right about getting 1 day behind you hun, my 1 day has turned into 2 weeks and I am motivated and have lost 8 1/2 lbs in that 2 weeks which has given me a boost to keep going.

Your food sound nice hun. Hope you have a good day.

xxx

Right, on plan full week starting tomorrow :D And to start it off, will be tomorrow which I've just sat down and planned and will be sticking to 100% :D

Tomorrow -
Breakfast - raspberries and 2 muller lights (would be more filling but tesco doesn't arrive until after 10.00)
Lunch - chicken, bacon and salad toasted sandwich (hexb and 2 syns for mayo)
Dinner - weight watchers sweet and sour chicken (2.5 syns) with roast tomatoes and fried mushrooms on the side for extra superfree
Supper - hot choc with squirty cream (4.5 syns and hexa) and mini oreos (6 syns)

Ok, so I somehow managed to lose 1.1kg, which seems to be the equivalent of 2.5lbs. Not quite sure how that happened, but I'll happily take it :woohoo:

It's hubby's day off today so we're doing a few bits around the house and packing some clothes for friday while waiting for a parcel to be delivered and then we're going to take the dog for a walk on the beach so I can get some body magic in :chores016:

We're out for a meal this Saturday night and I'm not 100% sure what to choose. It's a carvery pub that we're going to, but I really don't like roast dinners (I'm weird I know), so I always choose something off the menu. I'm half tempted to keep syns as low as possible throughout the weekend and then have whatever I fancy from the menu. Though to be honest I'm still having trouble choosing :doh:

Just had my raspberries and yoghurt and will be having my sandwich when we get back from the beach, I'm determined to get a 100% day behind me :D

Well done sweetheart! :) That is amazing! :) Hope you have a great walk (wrap up warm!!) can you see the menu online anywhere, then you could plot it out in advance as to what you might fancy and what the "cost" is?? x

Here to subscribe.

Congratulations on your loss and mmm pub lunch. :eating:

Well done hun your meals sound yummy :) xxx

Back from our weekend away with a 1kg gain :mad: Add to that * week is starting and there was no hope of me losing anything. If I'd had * week OR our weekend away, I might have been able to scrape through with a maintain, but a double whammy is just cruel :rofl:

So, back to it this week. Today is just going to be meals out of the freezer I think, so not sure what that will consist of. And hopefully there will be a decent loss this time next week

sure you will see a loss next week hun xxx

Back