back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

We didn't have anything to ice that I could use. Even no frozen peas in. I feel a bit better today, but still aching and the bruising is coming out a lot more than yesterday.

I made Chris get on ours from mum's house just now to put a picture up ;) I refuse to get up another pair for a good while

oh hun so sorry you hurt yourself sounds painful sweets. Take care of yourself hun xxxx

hope youb feel better soon love x

Thanks everyone

I'm not aching so much today which has got to be a good sign :)

I've put 2lb on this morning but after being away last week I honestly don't mind. I'm back on it now and raring to go

Food for today
Breakfast - strawberries and yoghurt
Lunch - cheese (hexa) and mushroom omelette
Snack - space raiders and mcvities cereal bar (10 syns)
Dinner - chicken and spinach pasta salad (2 syns for Mayo)
Supper - jam (2 syns) on toast (hexb)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

YOU will soon have that 2lbs off again your meals sound yummy hun xxx

Cor jam on toast sounds lush! I'm full but I still want some :D

Glad you're not feeling sore today, and yes that little gain will whoosh off in no time!

you will have it off in no time love x

how are you doing hun? xxx

Amazing lunch today

Chicken, tomato, cucumber and spinach pasta salad with 2 syns of Mayo. It was soooo yummy.

I'm considering going low carb. Which would mean either extra easy sp days or red days. I'm hoping that limiting my carbs will help the weight come off a bit quicker.

I'm only having something light for dinner tonight, so thinking poached eggs, toast, mushrooms and oven baked tomatoes.

I'm starting a little project for the house today. I've got a chest of drawers which I plan on painting stripes on and adding some cute new drawer handles. Am so excited to see how it turns out ☺️

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425477339.056663.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That lunch looks absolutely gorgeous! And try SP for a bit and see how you get on, I think it really suits some people :)

Looking forward to pics of the chest of drawers! I have a chest of drawers project here you can do when you're finished yours :D

I gave up with the stripes the whole way down the drawers, I've just done them on top. I've got two drawers in white for the grey drawers knobs and two in grey for the white ones. I'm hoping to have it finished tonight if the drawer knobs come in the post today :D

Hopped on the scales this morning for a nosey and I'm 3lb down, so that's my 2lb gain and an extra 1lb gone besides that. Which was a bit of a boost to see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can get at least another 1lb gone by monday as that will give me my 1/2 stone award again :D

Chris is taking the dog to work with him today as I need to wait in for his food to be delivered and he hasn't been to my mum's for a few days. So I have the house to myself and am thinking about maybe doing some meal planning for next week as I want to have a fortnight of doing extra easy SP before I see the Dr on the 23rd :D

Food for today -

Breakfast - banana on toast (hexb) and strawberries on the side
Lunch - bolognese sauce with courgette noodles and cheese (hexa)
Dinner - not sure yet, but I'm thinking it will either be
quorn nuggets and southern fried style burger (5 syns), beans and mushrooms
turkish style meatballs (basically spiced mini burgers) and salad
Supper - 2 packs of space raiders

Yum menu sounds good!

And a big thumbs up to the meal planning - I love doing that, searching the net for great recipes and so on. I use Evernote to store them - so i can take the tablet into the kitchen and cook from there :)

:mad: I'm so angry at myself I could scream. I've ate a 3 pack of alpen trail bars tonight and a bag of walkers french fries (31 syns in total). Did I enjoy them? Nope, not really. And now all I can think of is I might have kissed goodbye to any chance of being out of the 360s by monday :(

I've actually gone and brushed my teeth a couple of hours early so that I don't go and pick at anything else :eek:

Food for tomorrow ...

Breakfast - beans on toast (hexb)
Lunch - mixed berries, apple, 2 boiled eggs and ham
Snack - homemade iced coffee (hexa) with chocolate syrup (5 syns as I like it strong)
Dinner - sw doner meat, tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce (2 syns for mayo)
Supper - crisps (4 syns)

Emmy love i wouldn't stress about it - lots of people in my club save up their syns for a few drinks on the weekend, so maybe go light on syns until Monday and I'm sure you will get that target xxx

i agree with susie love x x

I'm hoping that with the extra easy sp days I can hopefully still hit it. And then I have 3 weigh ins until we go to Chris' parents' caravan for the weekend. Which I'm not particularly looking forward to as Chris' mum can be a little harsh sometimes shall we say :(

I've bought myself a new fitbit today. My last one went for a swim in the washing machine. So I've got the next one up that clips onto my bra, but then has a wrist strap so I can measure my sleep at night as I don't think I'm getting much sleep at all.

i seem to be waking up all the time

Back