back again, this time for good! my weight loss journey

New food plan for the day

Breakfast - baked oats (hexb and 2 syns) with strawberries
Lunch - cheese (hexa), onion, mushroom, tomato and bacon omlette with beans
Dinner - birds eye inspirations salmon with lemon and dill sauce with fried cherry tomatoes and onions
Supper - baked oats with 1 tbsp jam (2nd hexb and 2 syns) with 80g light ice cream (5.5 syns), raspberries and choc shot (1 syn)

Really need to work on upping the speed frit and veg, but it doesn't help that I'm so fussy lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1430940390.605910.jpg

Just made this for supper. 7.5 syns in total for the ice cream and jam. Counted as my second hexb. Tasted so good and felt like a really naughty treat pudding :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm shocked at how much icecream I got for 5.5 syns and it didn't taste any different to normal vanilla either :D

I think this may have to be my supper on sp days for me :D

35g of porridge oats (hex)
teaspoon of vanilla extract
splash of skimmed milk (out of hexa)
sprinkle of truvia sweetener
half an egg

Mix all together and pop into muffin cases (I sprayed a muffin tray with frylight to grease it), measure a tablespoon of jam and divide between each one. Bake in a medium oven until golden brown on top :D

Does that mean they are free if you use your HEXA and B???? Apart from the jam.

Oh lordie imagine it with marmalade :D

I slipped up yesterday afternoon, I'd done brilliantly all day until the 5pm point as I'd got stupidly hungry and picked until Chris actually got back from morrisons and I could do my dinner. So the plan for today is to fill up on strawberries and raspberries late afternoon to keep me going until dinner is sorted.

When I eventually got round to having dinner I have to say the lemon and dill salmon birds eye inspirations was sooooo yummy though and I'll definitely be getting them again.

Ok, so I tried making the lemon, mint and cucumber water and it's rank. I took a sip of it and actually gagged :eek: So that was a waste of time. I think I'll use the dispenser to keep normal water chilled in the fridge for when I'm thirsty during the day.

Another sp day today :D

Breakfast - packet of melon chunks
Lunch - toast (hexb), scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and bacon
Snack - strawberries and raspberries
Dinner - pulled pork (I've put it in the syns calculator online and it's coming out as 1.5 syns per 100g, so I'll count 3 syns to be on the safe side), lettuce, onion, tomato and cucumber with some grated cheese (part hexa)
Supper - baked oats, raspberries and ice cream (2nd hexb, last of hexa and 7.5 syns)

I don't think I can stick to sp days :( I'm so unbelievably fussy that I'm very limited with regards to speed foods that I'm pretty much having the same thing over and over again, which can't be good.

So I think I need to make the decision to switch back to normal extra easy, or maybe even red days. I know red days are very similar to sp, but I could then snack on banana, yoghurt, pineapple etc (despite having to syn baked beans if I decided to have them). I don't want to slip up and I think because I'm hungry and trying so hard to stick to the sp rules I end up picking at rubbish, which in the long run won't help my weight loss goal in the slightest (and that's what I need to be concentrating on).

So today is going to be a normal extra easy day I think ...

Breakfast - strawberries, raspberries and yoghurt
Lunch - cheese (hexa), mushroom, onion and bacon omlette with beans
Snack - banana chips (5 syns)
Dinner - steak, chips, mushroom, tomato, cucumber (2 syns for mayo)
Supper - chocolate baked oats (hexb and 2 syns), ice cream (5.5 syns) and raspberries

Sounds sensible Emmy, you've got to follow the plan that works best for you.

Do you make your own banana chips?

They're just packet ones like you can get from health food stores.

Whitworths Banana Chips 18G - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

I don't want to slip into eating rubbish at night, so at least if I was on extra easy or red days I could grab a yoghurt from the fridge, or some pineapple or a banana, which is so much better than picking at rubbish :)

Good plan! I must admit though I haven't tried SP days because I'm scared of being hungry... I love EE too and rarely do red/green. EE is the best of both worlds!

Good plan! I must admit though I haven't tried SP days because I'm scared of being hungry... I love EE too and rarely do red/green. EE is the best of both worlds!

Yes, I will admit that I have been going hungry due to being fussy, so maybe I do need the rice/pasta/potatoes to keep me full and less likely to pick. I do like extra easy as like you say it's the best of both worlds :)

i could never go without my carbs i did try it but not for me :eek:

Ugh, just had a sneak peak at the scales and I'm 3lb up from weigh in on monday :( seriously feeling a bit defeated now and more than a bit rubbish about it now. Really not looking forward to monday, I think I'll be lucky to have a maintain :cry:

Just got to keep plodding on somehow :(

Ugh, just had a sneak peak at the scales and I'm 3lb up from weigh in on monday :( seriously feeling a bit defeated now and more than a bit rubbish about it now. Really not looking forward to monday, I think I'll be lucky to have a maintain :cry:

Just got to keep plodding on somehow :(

It'll be mostly water weight and will fall off in no time, drink lots of water and don't worry x

Ok, so thankfully not as bad as I thought it would be. Back down to 361 this morning, but ever so slightly heavier (361.4) so I'm happy with that and feeling more than a bit relieved :)

No picking today, as I really want to at the very least see some sort of a loss on monday morning. So I think today may very well be a day of researching baby stuff. Probably sounds absolutely crazy, but it's a way of reminding myself what it is that I'm working towards and why I need to stick to plan.

Feeling like a bit of a fool too. I've just realised that I've been following the plan for a year now and my weight has just yoyoed (pretty much in the same area). No more though, I want this weight gone and I refuse to give up.

So food for today -

Breakfast - fruit salad and a yoghurt
Lunch - mini quiches (hexa) with baked beans
Snack - muller light goodies yoghurt (2.5 syns) and packet of banana chips (5 syns)
Dinner - fish inspirations (the salmon, lemon and herb one) with fried tomato, garlic and onion
Supper - baked oats (hexb) and ice cream (5.5 syns)

Trust me to crave lasagne the day before weigh in :eek: but I'm going to give into temptation as I'll just pick at rubbish otherwise

I've found a packet of colmans cheese sauce mix in the cupboard so will use that, 16 syns for the whole packet (milk included), so will be about 3-4 syns depending on how many portions I get out of it.

Not too sure what will happen with weigh in tomorrow. If I can have maintained at the very least then I'll be happy, any sort of "loss" will be a bonus as I know I haven't been 100% this week with being down at mum's while one of the other pas are away

Food for today -
Breakfast - mini fruit platter from asda (blueberries, grapes, apple, mango and kiwi)
Lunch - muller light goodies (2.5 syns), I didn't have a proper lunch as I took my brother to the local garden centre and as I've just got back it's a bit late to really cook anything proper
Dinner - lasagne (hexa and 3-4 syns) with salad
Supper - baked oats (hexb) and ice cream (7 syns as I'm having a little bit more tonight than usual)

Lasagne sounds good! Have you ever tried using Quark as a cheese sauce substitute? mix it with eggs and fromage frais.. could save you a few syns in the future :)

Back