Back again ... this time for good!!!

Katie85

Silver Member
Hello Everyone :)

I find myself on day one again!! I am ashamed to say that this is not the first time as about two months ago i decided to come back on LT after doing it last year ... i thought i was ready and my head was in the right place but it wasn't. So obviously i failed after just 4 days, i'm not proud but we only learn by our mistakes so i know this time my head and heart is in the diet and i can and will do this. I'm ready.

I know how important and motivating this forum so i will be here loads ...

Katie x

Welcome back Katie I too only started again today and I was on this diet before back in August and only last 3 weeks but this time im going to stick to it !!

I too will be on this forum loads so we can help each other through our bad times :) x

Welcome back Katie I too only started again today and I was on this diet before back in August and only last 3 weeks but this time im going to stick to it !!

I too will be on this forum loads so we can help each other through our bad times :) x

Welcome back to you too :)

We sure can help each other through it .. the more support the better. I made the mistake of not using the forum last time and it makes you forget others are going through what you are and you are battling on your own.

We will stick to it!!! :)

How's day one going?x

Yeah I only found the forum in August and I found it brilliant so glad its here because I know I will rely on it to get me through the dark days!!

Yeah day 1 is going ok started off really excited this morning and as hunger started to kick in so did the memories of what this is like lol ! First thing I did this morning was go to the shop and buy two big bottles of water should keep me a float !

How are you getting on ? x

Yeah I only found the forum in August and I found it brilliant so glad its here because I know I will rely on it to get me through the dark days!!

Yeah day 1 is going ok started off really excited this morning and as hunger started to kick in so did the memories of what this is like lol ! First thing I did this morning was go to the shop and buy two big bottles of water should keep me a float !

How are you getting on ? x

Ah the memories lol .. at least both having done it before makes it easier knowing it does get easier and we can get through the dreaded first 3 days.

I feel ok but sick of the water already .. i am a bad diet coke drinker so always find the water the hardest part.

Yeah I would be a big fizzy drink drinker aswell so I suppose this is good to get away from them! You might find yourself getting head aches from caffeine withdrawals but stick with it !! First 3 days will fly in I know it :) x

i started today as well, we're all in this together!

Yeah I would be a big fizzy drink drinker aswell so I suppose this is good to get away from them! You might find yourself getting head aches from caffeine withdrawals but stick with it !! First 3 days will fly in I know it :) x

I actually think i was addicted to it lol .. fingers crossed it flys :) x

i started today as well, we're all in this together!

Welcome aboard the LT train lol ... how's day one going for you?

Can I join your club too lol. I'm on day 2!!! Not going too bad, manageable is all I can say at the mo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh, looks like you're getting a party started! :party0023:

Welcome and/or welcome back to everyone... Kudos to you for starting over - hope the forums will make the first few days fly by and that you're back into your routines before you know it.

For the fizzy addicts, you know you can have fizzy water, don't you? I occassionally make a mint infusion (I use fresh leaves, but I reckon you could use a tea bag too!). Open a fresh bottle, stuff the ripped up leaves/tea bags in and screw the lid back on quick. Leave in the fridge overnight and next morning you have a legally-flavoured fizzy water! :) It's a bit odd, but at least it's something different... :D I'd just use the supermarket value sparkling water, so if you don't like it, you've only wasted a few pence...

If you don't want the caffeine withdrawl, could you maybe have some extra coffees? I don't think I could handle that myself, on top of everything else!

Best of luck,
Marianne x

welcome back and good luck, stay positive,you can do this!! :)

Oooh, looks like you're getting a party started! :party0023:

Welcome and/or welcome back to everyone... Kudos to you for starting over - hope the forums will make the first few days fly by and that you're back into your routines before you know it.

For the fizzy addicts, you know you can have fizzy water, don't you? I occassionally make a mint infusion (I use fresh leaves, but I reckon you could use a tea bag too!). Open a fresh bottle, stuff the ripped up leaves/tea bags in and screw the lid back on quick. Leave in the fridge overnight and next morning you have a legally-flavoured fizzy water! :) It's a bit odd, but at least it's something different... :D I'd just use the supermarket value sparkling water, so if you don't like it, you've only wasted a few pence...

If you don't want the caffeine withdrawl, could you maybe have some extra coffees? I don't think I could handle that myself, on top of everything else!

Best of luck,
Marianne x

Might as well start a LT party as that's the only type of party i dare do at the moment lol

I will give the fizzy water a try, didn't know i was allowed it so thank you :) ... i don't like mint .. like detest it so i won't be trying that but again thank you the suggestion was most welcomed.

I think LT should allow diet coke .. ok maybe not but i crave one lol. x

Hey Katie

How are you getting on ??

Glad to hear you are doing ok :) I actually find it much harder then the last time dont know why , maybe I just forgot how hard it is lol felt really bad last night like I was going to vomit never had that feeling before on this !

Feeling ok today still have to have my second shake but dragging them out as long as possible because otherwise evening will be very long! God you must of really loved diet coke lol just think this will get you away from the addiction because it can be really bad for you much better having water (boring I know)

Well keep on in there :) x

Glad to hear you are doing ok :) I actually find it much harder then the last time dont know why , maybe I just forgot how hard it is lol felt really bad last night like I was going to vomit never had that feeling before on this !

Feeling ok today still have to have my second shake but dragging them out as long as possible because otherwise evening will be very long! God you must of really loved diet coke lol just think this will get you away from the addiction because it can be really bad for you much better having water (boring I know)

Well keep on in there :) x

Aww well done you for getting to day 3 after a bad experience on day 2 .. many would just give up. Glad the vomiting thing has gone and maybe it was just your body adjusting :)

It is harder the second time round for some reason but really it should be easier as we know it gets easier as the days pass lol.

Yes i was really bad with diet coke .. i'm coming round to the water though, although sick of going to the toilet lol.

We will do this :) x

Back