Back again... you must be tired of me coming back!

Seraphine

I'm a bit depressed... I've crept up to 174, and I feel like I've let myself down. Between a big holiday last fall, Christmas, my dad's illness, and my own illness in January, I've just let things go. It's too easy to pacify myself with food, but the scales don't lie, do they?

I need to get serious. I'm going away in a months' time (one week to NYC), and also will be seeing my family in Canada in July. I don't want my mum to see me bigger than I was the last time, and I'd also like to be in better shape to help fight off the asthma I've developed.

I had to have 3 rounds of oral steroids in the past month, plus 3 different antibiotics - I know these caused some bloating and weight gain, but now that they are finished, I'm still puffy!!!

I think my portions are probably too big, even if they are low carb. I'll give it a few days to get back to ketosis, and then see how much I can scale back and still lose. I know it gets harder the closer to goal weight you are, but I just feel like I need to get this done before I undo all the good work I did in 2010.

So I'm here, being accountable!!

welcome back hun, we all slip up from time to time, but with a little support you'll be surprised as to what you can acheive, you can do this!!

x

Back