Back Again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by caz134, 12 September 2009 Social URL.

1. caz134

caz134 CW Consultant

Hi everyone, I was on the the Cambridge from Sept 08 to Jan 09 lost 3 and a half stone. Managed to keep the weight off for 7 months, woo hoo. So now im back to loose the rest of the weight, another 1 and a half stone. Picked up my tetras from my new CDC today who seems sooooo much better than my old one.

Hopefully I can start training to be a CDC myself as soon as possible, cant wait.

Diet definitely starts on Monday, hoping for a big first week loss!!!!

Wish me luck xxx :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. caz134

caz134 CW Consultant

Hi me again, decided to start the diet yesterday (sunday) instead of monday, had a bit of a sore head and no energy.

This morning (one day in) I woke up feeling great and thought there is no way I can be in ketosis already but used one of the ketosis sticks and yes im in ketosis.

Im shocked as I went a bit carb crazy on the Saturday as I knew it would be a while before I had any again.

Hopefully I can have a good first week loss!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.