back again

thanks I am trying with the exercise, got someone at the gym tommorrow to assess me and show me the right exercises to do.
So far so good today
Had
Slimfast shake breakfast
Lunch Slimfast shake
plus slimfast snack
Tea had a chicken leg with three oatcakes, philly extra light and an apple.
Going out tonight to watch hubby at pool so will try just and have soda and lime. Decided to get weighed on friday to see if I am getting anywhere, but my clothes do feel more comfortable since christmas, so hopefully toning up and getting somewhere weight wise. Going to have a slimfast snack when I get home, to keep going.

Those slimfast snacks are okay aren't they Joy? I like the peanut bars. I still say you're doing okay girl! :) x

thanks Jan. Yesterday I had
Breakfast slimfast shake
snack slimfast carmerel chocolate
Lunch slimfast meal replacement bar
snack slimfast cheese triangles
Tea late in so had oatcakes with extra light philly, followed by large bowl of homemade soup. apple and tangerine.
Went to Gym for my assessment the saga is has follows.

Went on a computer that works out your stats, problem is that if you are dehydrated then it's not always accurate, but here we go.

I am 51 computer says I am 50.
I thought I was hydrated computer says I am dehydrated.
According to books etc at 10:3 I am a normal weight. Computer says I am obese.
Computer says I am carrying 37% body fat, cannot argue with that.
Computer says I need 1246 calories to maintain present weight.
I say if I stuck to that I would lose weight, cos I have done in the past.

so I AM not taking these stats too seriously, but my trainer did show what exercises to do which should build muscle and reduce body fat, so will do this. Today I have had
Breakfast slimfast shake
slimfast snack
Lunch Slimfast meal replacement
Tea small bowl of homemade soup
Stirfry on its own,
Three oatcakes with extra light philly and a tangerine.
One weightwatchers fromage frais.
Two pints of water, three black de caff coffee's and will have a tea later.

That computer sounds nuts! I think you're very wise not to be taking too much notice of it! Computers are only as clever as a/the person who wrote the programme being used and b/the person inputting the information. When all said and done deep down I think we know ourselves best. It IS nice to have to have some reassurance that we're on the right track though. I don't think you're going to get that from that computer ;) xx

well yesterday I had
shake for breakfast

one tangerine and one meal replacement bar.
Tea chicken curry with a spoonful of rice and small roti.
Two pints of water, 3 decaff coffee's. one tea. Went to gym and exercised for 45mins.

Today
Breakfast Shake
Lunch two crispbreads with extra light philly one apple.
Tea small bowl of sausage casserole no potatoes. May have a yoghurt later.
No gym tonight, just going to chill. Will get weighed tomorrow, before my night out .

You're doing ever so well Joy - I don't think I could manage on so little! I seem to need to have something every couple of hours, the challenge is keeping those 'somethings' 'good' ;)

Good luck with your weigh in xx

yes, well was extra strict cos I knew this weekend would be difficult. Yesterday had
Breakfast one sausage, one slice of bacon, hash brown, beans and tomatos
Lunch oatcakes with extra light phylly and a tangerine
ATE OUT CHINESE also plenty of wine. spoonful of rice, spring roll and chicken in sweet and sour sauce. (not battered)
Today
I had shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk, small portion
Lunch Two slice of pork with plenty of veg. Finished off bottle of red wine, 1.5 glasses and also had a bar of fruit and nut.
Tea dont know yet but will be something light. Tommorrow back on track.
Got weighed and I am now 10:2.5 so managed to lose 5 pounds of the weight gained at christmas. Got 16 weeks fo my hols and want to get down to 9:10 to give me a few pounds to play with whilst I am on holiday if that makes sense. Although will be happy at 10 stone.

Well done on your 5lbs - great result! Was that just in a week? Brilliant however long it's over imo!!

Keep up the good work :) xx

Excellent on the 5lb Joy, well done.

Wow, that computer is absolutely nuts, good on you for not taking it seriously, but going well with the exercise girl, keep it up.

Thanks, Jan I have lost the 5 pounds gradually since christmas. I not in any hurry, but as I have said before I would like to get down to 10 stone and a little under that for my hols.

Today
Breakfast slimfast shake
Snack tangerine
Lunch Slimfast shake
Snack apple
Teal salmon with aparagus and poached egg, one weight watchers yoghurt.
Snack slimfast snack
TWO pints of water, three de caff coffees
one tea. Went to gym and exercised for hour and an half, following the programme. Going for a nice hot bath now and will chill the rest of the night.

Best way imo Joy! You're doing really well xx

yesterday I had
Breakfast slimfast shake
Snack slimfast
Snack apple
Lunch slimfast shake

Tea Chicken breast with roast veg
slimfast snack. Two pints of water.

Today
Porridge breakfast
slimfast snack
apple
slimfast snack
Lunch slimfast shake
Tea pasta 100g plus tomato and pepper sauce.
TOTM so finding it hard not to snack. Hope I dont crack before the nights out.
decided to get weighed now at the end of feburary when I hope I will be 10 stone.

Hope you made it through the evening okay Joy! Totm is a really difficult time! xx

Hi Joy, you seem to be good on the slimfast. I was thinking about it myself, but I still have some lipotrim.

Hope you made it through the night.

made it until thursday afternoon then I have had a terrible few days. Really needed to eat, awful period, and felt really poorly. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Thurs breakfast porridge
Lunch slimfast shake THEN!!!! HALF A CHIP BUTTY AND TWO JAFFA CAKES.
Tea meat not defrosted properely so ended up having an indian:eek::eek::eek::eek:, a couple of spoonfuls of rice, chicken mangalore and half a naan bread. Did not stop there either had 70cl bottle of wkd blue followed by a couple of whiskies. I was in such pain I was using alcohol as a pain relief, bad idea.

Friday:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Really stressed due to a complex case I am working on and in pain, so went to pot again.
Breakfast shredded wheat
Lunch fish and chips followed by chocolate mousse.
Tea home made chicken curry, no rice, followed by a small bar of fruit and nut followed by a btle of red wine:eek::eek::eek:
Saturday
Breakfast porridge
Lunch fish and chips
Tea turkey burger, one barcardi and coke one glass of red wine, one small bar of chocolate and a dessert.:eek::eek::eek::eek: so really gone off the rails, going to try and be good today and get back on track tomorrow, feel stronger today and not in pain so hope to get back on track. Dare not weigh myself cos I will be disheartened and as its still totm it wont be right anyway. Will weigh myself beginning of March like I planned. ON A POSTIVE NOTE. Bought a lovely size 10 suit yesterday and most of the clothes I tried on were a ten and occasionaly a twelve so I am happy with that. NO GYM TODAY, DONE A LOAD OF IRONING INSTEAD.

OOO 'ECK .... sommat in the air again :eek::eek::eek: xx

felt terrible about being such a lush, but got back on track and much better since sunday. Could not resist and jumped on scales today, no damage done I have stayed the same, so still want to lose 6 pounds but now got fifteen weeks to do it in. Lets hope I have a better weekend. Problem is I feel that i have got in a pattern since coming off LT I have always been good during the week and more relaxed at the weekend and maintiained well until christmas, so just need to have a few strict weekends to get the weight off I want to lose. However, I did get myself some nice white trousers yesterday in a size 10 and they fit lovely for my hols, they were a bargain at £7.50 from tesco's so grabbed whilst they were there. Not going to gym until tommorow and I am off for a few days so will go then. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Joy .... you can't be doing too much wrong if you're fitting comfortably into a 10!!! I didn't see size 10 on the way up! I'm struggling to maintain a 14. I'm impressed :):) xx

Size 10 = me jealous!!

I see yer dabbing in SF too. Same here. But i cant seem to grip it at the weekends! :sigh: Weekends i always go to pot - maybe i should work 7days a week?! :rotflmao:

Anyways - sounds like you are doing ok my sweet. You should easily have them 6lbs off before your jollys :) Where are you going? x

yeah I seem to stick to slimfast fine in the week then at the weekend go to pot. going to cuba again all inclusive it was great last year, it's our 2nd wedding anniversary whilst we are away, so want to look and feel great.

Back