back again

Hey Joy. Don't know why i havnt subscribed to this thread before! lol

Is it really worth a TFR for 5lbs sweet?
You could probably drop that if you cut the carbs like bread and pasta and potatoes. Just seems like a waste of money for 5lbs. x

yes I know what you are saying tanya, but for me it's good discipline. I had chicken and just a few veg today for dinner, and will have another shake later. I bought a dress for a wedding which fitted nicely before I went away, and although it's zips up and there is no bumpy bits, I still would feel better with a few pounds off.
However went into town today and bought a per una dress from marks and sparks with a free bolero (worth £19:50) for £39:50 so may wear that cos it feels loser, a different style dress, but hubby likes them both, so we will see.

Sounds good Joy.

Just been invited to a wedding in 6 weeks. Now i have a lovely dress but i need to find a short cardi or bolero or something as it's sleeveless!

well so far doing ok not been on the scales yet but feel ok. Thanks Mary I did enjoy cuba, but already looking at icmeler for the beginning of october, but will see. Going to whitby for a few days in August as it's hubby's birthday and the reggata and folk week, so got something to look forward to for now.

well so far doing ok not been on the scales yet but feel ok. Thanks Mary I did enjoy cuba, but already looking at icmeler for the beginning of october, but will see. Going to whitby for a few days in August as it's hubby's birthday and the reggata and folk week, so got something to look forward to for now.

We will be in Icmeler from Oct 4th, so might get to meet you chick.

Mary! How many holibobs do you need woman?!!! :giggle:

:rotflmao: Just 4, ya sure?! :giggle:

Spain in April
Turkey in June
Turkey in August
Turkey in October

Hmmm..........I still have 3 days left to take in work, I wonder if I could fit anything else in lmao.

:rotflmao: Knowing you, yes you probably can!!

We need lots more at our age Tan ;) we can't keep up the pace of 'normal life' like you young'uns so we need an injection of sunshine to help us keep going for another couple of months :D

Of course the other possibility is that she doesn't want to change the title of her thread ;) :D

(Sorry to lump you in with me Mary but our ages DO both start with a 5 ;)) xx

yes I agree I'M NEARLY 52 and you need more holidays!!!!! That's what I keep telling hubby anyway. :):)

well got weighed today and have lost my holiday weight back down to 10 stone so happy with that. Although do have a wedding on saturday. Had a shake a bar and chicken and salad today, will have a shake and two meals tomorrow. Next week healthy eating to keep the weight off.

Well done joy :)

Yes indeed well done! Hope you enjoy the wedding :) x

Back