Back again

jennybeth79

Silver Member
Well hello there
Yes its the diet wanderer...and im back to atkins... ive been trying TFR and I really cudnt do it...as usual... so Im back to see if I can do this again... ill get there one day .... back in the 20s again booo hooo so long way to go but ill see what I can do :D

Welcome back Jenny. x

OMG!!!! Its like old times.....

Im back also :O) Started today on here......

What will Jim Jim think of this lol

Woofy x

OINK OINK!!!
(THOSE THAT DONT KNOW US WILL THINK WE ARE MAD! and they might well be right lol)

Woofy X

hehehe Oink Oink lol

Yeah well all good things return at some point and I am in real need of some success... cant believe once upon a time in 2009 I had got to 17st and now Im back in the 20s at least im trying to take control before Im any more..... looking forward to loosing weight without feeling hungry ...will be gooooood

We did it last year, we can do it again hunni.........

Its good to be back. Just coming to the end of my day 2 and I feel alittle heady but thats lack of water. Will but plenty 2m.....

Lets see what 2m brings us? Yummy meat!

Woofy x

off to uni tomorro so hopefully will be a good day :D

Hi jenny, good luck restarting the Atkins!

OINK OINK!!!
(THOSE THAT DONT KNOW US WILL THINK WE ARE MAD! and they might well be right lol)

Woofy X

Hi Woofy, welcome back. I remember the oink business and I'm still not sure what it's about!:D

Bloody hell, welcome back everyone. LOL

Welcome back :D Jim all these girls coming back to you ;)

:wavey:Good afternoon every1
Good afternoon Jim Jim:candledinner: :p

:grouphugg:Its so good to be back, dont recall why I even left?

OINK OINK to a good day!

:doggy:Woofy x

You just vanished woofy, posting one day and the whoosh you were gone love.

Was it around the time where my boy went into hospital? Think it was......
I still kept u alive Jim Jim in my kitchen. Jim`s curry still rocks in my house!! lol

Woofy X

LOL

I think it may have been woofy.

Hello all
well I had a nice day at uni...my friends think im a loon as I dont want to tell them Im on Atkins so they looked at me very odd when I bought a packet of chicken to eat at lunchtime.

well I had bacon for breaky
chicken for lunch
and so far no tea as I cant think what to eat ..... water wise 750mls so guess not a good day in lots of ways but good in the sense that I havent eaten stuff im not meant to

Back