Back again!!!!!!

Well day 3 today and really hungry. Still not in ketosis obviously. Best get on and do some housework and take my mind off the grumbling.

So blooming cold today, have turned the heating on for the first time. Might have to glug warm water today I think.

Charlie x

Hey Charlie, I got lots of negative comments when I first did the diet about how it cant be good for you etc, I just said look its my body so p*ss off - most of em were laughing on the other side of their face when I got slimmer lol! I have even recruited people to see my cdc and they are happy with the results too :) so 2 fingers to all the negativity!

I dunno how you can glug warm water - yuck! Only nice with coffee in or if you're very naughty like me, a bit of robinsons apple and blackcurrent no added sugar juice ;)

xx
Stacey
ps - hope this time tomorrow ketosis is well established and you are feeling less grumbly tummied x

I tried warm water and nearly gagged lol. Back to cold water for me.

Just got back from a coffee date with a friend - hooooge Costa coffee - shame it isn't included in the water intake.

Twinkle, I too occassionally have a teenie tiny bit of squash if I really need to.

One shake down and 2 more to go, am going to try and hold out until my husband and kids have their tea for the next one and then enjoy a hot mint choc tonight in front of the tv.

Charlie xx

Black coffee is included in the fluid intake...

xx

Good luck Charlie!! I'll be back here soon enough and I expect you to be at target by then, then you can cheer me on!!!

I've put on nearly 3 stone, eek, but I figure I'll lose about 20lbs in a few weeks instantly :) then breasfeeding should get a few more off and whatever it doesn't, CD will take care of! I have 2 years til I'm 40, so that's the goal date.

Your holiday pics are fab, it looked fantastic and so do you :D xxx

Hey Anna, hello chick. Not long till your bubs is here now. Weight will drop off you.

Good luck with your restart from another restarter!

Ignore the negative comments, dont let them bother you. If anything I think i'll show you and it makes me more determined to keep going. The truth is most of them are either skinny and have never had to diet in their lives or overweight and wish they were doing something about it!

It's like trying to have a conversation about the economy with someone who speaks a completely different language! It's just not going to happen as they have a completely different relationship with food/exercise/life than you do. Just smile sweetly and say "you're entitled to your opinion... " and leave it like that and don't feel you have to justify yourself or explain yourself.

Beware though.. some of the loudest agitators/saboteurs will be those who are comfortable with you being how you are and who don't want change as it may affect them (you are likely to develop new boundaries, increased self respect and self esteem, more confidence). These people may not have your best interests at heart and you may realise, as you continue on this journey, that they are of no benefit to you.

Gg

Hello

Well I think ketosis has finally struck as I have had no hunget pangs today until 2pm. Just had my shake and a pint of water and am off to bed for a snooze before my night shift tonight. Will test me tonight as I always pick at work. Am working with my mum tonight and she will keep me on the straight and narrow lol

Thanks guys for all your lovely messages

Charlie xx

feeling a bit gutted today.

First weigh in and only lost 4lb. Stuck to it properly for 6 days (first day was a no no) so was hoping for more.

Not happy :sigh::cry:

Try not to get too down about it .. picture 4lbs of lard gone from your ass! You may just be one of those people who take a few more days to get into ketosis. Stay positive.. it will probably show next week.

Back