Back .... again!!!!

Discussion in 'LL Maintenance' started by kindman, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. kindman

kindman Member

Just completed sixth week and dropped a shade over 3 stones ... WOW!!! I am so very determined to listen and learn how to change my relationship to food and eating and to actually manage my hard-won target weight.

I have been forced (by my body) to accept that I am not 23 years old anymore :cry: and I cannot eat what I want and have a 30" waist.

Have to grow up in this area ...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Wow, well done you.
    Welcome back.

4. kindman

kindman Member

slendablenda is an inspiratiion!!!

Wow slendablenda ... 21st to 10 st in 11 months and more astonishing you have managed and maintained your hard work for 2 Years and 3 months ... truly inspirational!

5. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    I still have to pinch myself every day to believe it. Went out to the theatre with my OH tonight. Caught sight of myself in a mirror and was still surprised it was me. Didn't worry about someone sitting next to me in case I squashed them - every day I give thanks.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.