Back again

etheral

Hi all. Back on LT again. Lost nearly 2 stone 2 yrs ago & kept it off for a year but then fell and damaged my back so was laid up for 3 months. I seem to have turned into a highly tuned biscuit seeking monster. So day 4 of LT and doing ok. We shall see.......

welcome back etheral. sorry to hear about your back, hope it better now. well im a chocolate seeking monster i just love the stuff. thats why im here and 12 +st. how you finding lipotrim 2nd time round? i heard it was harder. good luck to you :)

seems to be going ok at present. started before weekend which I always find the hardest so lets hope it will start to get easier. not hungry just a bit nibbley which is why I put weight on in first place but no headaches or cramps

welcome back etheral!

Hello and welcome back!! Wishing you all the best.. I too have an inner biccie gremlin... oo u cant beat tea n biccies... grrrr :( xx

Hello and welcome back!! Wishing you all the best.. I too have an inner biccie gremlin... oo u cant beat tea n biccies... grrrr :( xx

Ooooo cookies dipped in tea is so lovely that would be nice right now :gimi: no only joking would be nice though, lucky i haven't any here. i suppose i will have to have my 2nd shake now. :)

Hiya Etheral! I love your signature joke.
Sorry to hear about your back crisis but pleased to hear you managed to maintain for a year. Biscuits aren't my curse but I'm a savoury girl so I can't stop fantasising about chips, bacon butties, pasties, steak and fried onions ... OK I'll stop now to mop up the dribbling!
You've nearly finished the first week now, babe, so good luck in your weigh-in. Glad to have you back on track. x :D

Back