back again!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by vonpeeky, 12 July 2011 Social URL.

1. vonpeeky

vonpeeky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    woo hoo! so im currently starting week 2 and this is (technically) my third attempt. first round i was 5 weeks in and found out i was pregnant after 3 yrs of try!! round 2 was for less then a week due to back injury and now my bubba is 7 months old decided this is the time to start!!
    so i had a a rough start and had lots of mental conflicts (also battling a slight compulsive eating issue) but i feel like im back on track and doing well!!
    any one else on cd and running around after a young baby? are you finding it easier with that distraction/motivation?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Uniqua

Uniqua Loves being slim!

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(32.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Herbalife
    Ooh welcome back! I'm not running round after a little one of my own, but I am having my 4 year old nephew for a week the week after I restart!
    Good luck!

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Good luck to you both.

I, too, have a compulsive eating problem and I would imagine that a high proportion of Minimins members share this trait. I find low carbing the only effective means of controlling my driven urges to eat. Carbs seem to be the most common trigger for all of us. Nobody ever awakes in the night crying out for a bit of lettuce or rocket!

I hope this works for you both x

5. thinking~thin

thinking~thin Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    congratulations on the bubba, my youngest is 2 and a half and i've still got the excess baggage :eek:
    well done on a great week one weight loss...seeing that helps me to feel motivated for my first week, which starts tomorrow!!

6. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Well done... I am restarting again tomorrow but this time I will do it

T
    xx

7. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done on your restart :) I am also back on my third attempt, firstly for my wedding, and the second time I found out I was pregnant when I was so close to goal!! This time so far so good though it is very hard, you don't realise how much you pick when you have a toddler.

I wish you all the luck and hope that you get to goal this time:D

Take care

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.