back again!

vonpeeky

woo hoo! so im currently starting week 2 and this is (technically) my third attempt. first round i was 5 weeks in and found out i was pregnant after 3 yrs of try!! round 2 was for less then a week due to back injury and now my bubba is 7 months old decided this is the time to start!!
so i had a a rough start and had lots of mental conflicts (also battling a slight compulsive eating issue) but i feel like im back on track and doing well!!
any one else on cd and running around after a young baby? are you finding it easier with that distraction/motivation?

Ooh welcome back! I'm not running round after a little one of my own, but I am having my 4 year old nephew for a week the week after I restart!
Good luck!

Good luck to you both.

I, too, have a compulsive eating problem and I would imagine that a high proportion of Minimins members share this trait. I find low carbing the only effective means of controlling my driven urges to eat. Carbs seem to be the most common trigger for all of us. Nobody ever awakes in the night crying out for a bit of lettuce or rocket!

I hope this works for you both x

congratulations on the bubba, my youngest is 2 and a half and i've still got the excess baggage :eek:
well done on a great week one weight loss...seeing that helps me to feel motivated for my first week, which starts tomorrow!!

Well done on your restart :) I am also back on my third attempt, firstly for my wedding, and the second time I found out I was pregnant when I was so close to goal!! This time so far so good though it is very hard, you don't realise how much you pick when you have a toddler.

I wish you all the luck and hope that you get to goal this time:D

Take care

Back