Back again

Markyboy

My story so far,

Last march i started exante total solution and done it 100% for 12 weeks, i went from 18st 13lbs to 13st 8lbs in that time without any problems at all.

Once i came off the total solution i seemed to yo-yo between 13st10lbs and 14st just with normal eating etc. I stayed 14st until last xmas, then after the festivities and the coming months i gained weight and by may this year i was weighing 16st. I had tried a few times to go back to exante total solution but only lasted a week to 2 weeks at the most for some reason despite having no problems last time. However after my weight creeping up to 17st i have decided enough is enough and got back onto the total solution, i am into my second week now and im back into the high 15st bracket.... so hopefully this time i shall get back to where i was last summer.

For some reason i seemed to struggle to stick to the diet when i wasnt all that much overweight but as soon as the pounds went back on it seems easier...must be a pure mental thing for me.

So it can be done but unlike me once you reach your target keep an eye on how you are doing and if you start to slide catch it quickly as its easier to remedy.

Welcome back! You've lost the weight once so you know you can do it again :D

I am back for yet another re-start, wish it was only my first but hey-ho. We'll all get there eventually x

Back