Back Again!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Niamh, 28 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hey everyone,

I am back on the LT train again. I was on it last year and lost over 5 stone in 3 months. So I know it works for me. I was a new person, got my confidence back and loved life again. Brilliant you say but what the hell happened?

To cut a long story short, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive our first child for a few years and when I lost the weight I thought it would happen fairly quickly. Anyway it didnt. I was put on meds to help me conceive and they left me an emotional wreck. Every month when AF would show up I would get so down and depressed I did what I always do... EAT!!! Once I got into that cycle I couldnt get out of it. I the more I'd eat the more depressed I'd get and the fatter I got. The fatter I got the more I realised I wouldnt get pregnant with being heavier........... You get the picture.

So I am taking my life back. I am taking control back. I am going to have to deal with life without turning to food. I can NEVER drop my guard again. I am back and looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping I can support and be supported on this journey.

I strongly believe this diet is fantastic but that you have to stick to it 100%. No cheating. No adding anything. You are only cheating yourself otherwise!

Niamh xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hiya honey...had much the same story ...back for the &*&(%($ time ;) ... lost 3stone the first time round but going back on this with a vengance now ;)

Hope your journey is a good one and brings you all you dream of honey x x x

4. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks Trueleame,

When did you start back on it? We have done it once. We will do it again!!!! We know what went wrong and wont let it happen again!

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Good luck ladies!! x

6. desperate2Bslim

desperate2Bslim Reaching the goal

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(46.28%)
    Diet:
    Acai Slim
    When i got depressed because of my break up, i also resorted to EATING. I didn't stop until I realized that my clothes won't fit anymore and that I don't know the person I'm staring at the mirror. Now, just like you, i'm back. I am very much decided to lose weight and cut all the depression I was in before.

Good Luck to all of us!

7. Niamh

Niamh Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    You are doing amazing Marga!

I am loving "I am bringing sexy back"! That is my new motto! Thank you!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.