Back Again!!!

Niamh

Hey everyone,

I am back on the LT train again. I was on it last year and lost over 5 stone in 3 months. So I know it works for me. I was a new person, got my confidence back and loved life again. Brilliant you say but what the hell happened?

To cut a long story short, my hubby and I have been trying to conceive our first child for a few years and when I lost the weight I thought it would happen fairly quickly. Anyway it didnt. I was put on meds to help me conceive and they left me an emotional wreck. Every month when AF would show up I would get so down and depressed I did what I always do... EAT!!! Once I got into that cycle I couldnt get out of it. I the more I'd eat the more depressed I'd get and the fatter I got. The fatter I got the more I realised I wouldnt get pregnant with being heavier........... You get the picture.

So I am taking my life back. I am taking control back. I am going to have to deal with life without turning to food. I can NEVER drop my guard again. I am back and looking forward to getting to know you all and hoping I can support and be supported on this journey.

I strongly believe this diet is fantastic but that you have to stick to it 100%. No cheating. No adding anything. You are only cheating yourself otherwise!

Niamh xxx

Hiya honey...had much the same story ...back for the &*&(%($ time ;) ... lost 3stone the first time round but going back on this with a vengance now ;)

Hope your journey is a good one and brings you all you dream of honey x x x

Thanks Trueleame,

When did you start back on it? We have done it once. We will do it again!!!! We know what went wrong and wont let it happen again!

When i got depressed because of my break up, i also resorted to EATING. I didn't stop until I realized that my clothes won't fit anymore and that I don't know the person I'm staring at the mirror. Now, just like you, i'm back. I am very much decided to lose weight and cut all the depression I was in before.

Good Luck to all of us!

Back