Back again :(

nicnocks

Hey everyone, been flitting around every diet under the sun, but always come back to sw. Normally i can't stick to it due to alcohol intake but i gave up drinking two weeks ago so i am hoping that this time i'll be able to stick to it. i have 9 stone ish to lose and i plan to completley give up chocolate as once i start i can't stop. Going to use my syns to try and dress up my meals, oil, mayo etc. I also have a very hectic life so going to have to be super organised. At least with sw i can make meals the whole family can eat. I want to feel good this summer, not fat and bloated and sweaty with chaffed legs :eek:. I must say it is good to be back on sw forum, none of the others seem to be as busy, there is always someone to chat to on sw xx

good luck hope everything goes as well as you hope i have 3 stone to lose and its coming off really slow i too knocked alcohol on the head and only have it on very special occassions Hopefully this will help. I am more determined this time than ever as i too have stopped and started sw on a number of occasions so hopefully this time i will get results. so best of luck to you and keep us posted.

good luck!! xxx

Good Luck! You can do this and we are all here to support each other x

Thanks everyone, im just sitting thinking about what to have for brekkie tomorrow. Going to have to prepare lots in advance i think due to uni and the kids. Think i will just start making too much dinner and have some for lunch the next day xx

Back