Attack Back again!

specialk

Silver Member
I am back again, after losing some weight on the run up to Christmas I had a bad x mas and new year as well as proceeding months, mainly through illness, well I appear to be fine now after being I'll free for a few weeks.

I am now on day 4 of attack and it's attacking me! I am tired got a bad head been feeling terribly sick and all in all rotten!

I will see through the 6 days of attack that Dr D suggests but I just can't wait to get into keto so all these symptoms will go away!

This time I am seeing it through and in all I want to lose 10st before x mas.

I just need some moral support through these awful symptoms :)

K x

Hi K

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step” (
Laozi) AND you've done it, that's the hardest bit.

I look forward to following your journey's progress
:)

P xxx

When I finally get on to my laptop I will create a new blog, as a lot of my life has changed since the last blog and I want to start a fresh!

I am just tucking into 4 chicken breasts and a whole tub of cottage cheese with a can of Pepsi max.

I am sure this attack phase is dragging!!!!!

K :)

Welcome back - the first step is hard, but not as hard as admitting defeat and returning - I know as, I came back after gaining weight too :eek:, but like you I'd been non-stop ill since Christmas, trying to train for a 10k and just not having the energy to do everything as I was spread too thin. And I do believe that if your heart & mind isn't in something then there's no point doing it as it'll be half-hearted and just fail. But I'm better now, have joined a gym and cancelled the 10k - I think worrying about the 10k was pushing me to exercise when I just wasn't well enough & therefore making me ill again. Hopefully now that you're better you'll be able to give the diet (and you!) the 100% focus that's needed :)

Sorry this turned into a rambling essay! And welcome back - you can do it! :) x

Thanks even for your rambling essay. I just needed some support I've had a rough day and rough few months. I am hoping now that a lot of things have changed that I can focus 100% on me :)

I hope you do just as well no doubt that you won't.

K :)

New blog up and running

Dukan restart for the last time is what it's called feel free to go over and follow my progress :)

Katy :)

welcome back keep going you know you can do it

already said welcome back in your blog katie....at least you know what to expect this time around ...lots of luck

Good luck, second time success x

Back