Back again!!!!

melissajayne83

Hi all :)

I'm a long time minimins-er, very long time dieter back from a lot of time off from any plan which included a 3 week holiday in the US! By some miracle i have only put on 4lbs since i ws last on here and am now super motivated to get to goal by my 30th birthday in april :D

I've tried pretty much every diet going and generally fail so will be sticking to the basics of cc using mfp (username:melissjayne83).Also will be staying off the booze for at least a month because i just can't do a hangover without junk!!!! Today is my first day and strangely can't wait to get started :)

xx

Hi ladies, I 2 started AGAIN yesterday! Dieted for 20+ years & wen I think of the time I've wasted & stones I've lost time & time again it makes me want to cry :( I'm 40 next year & hav promised myself I won't b fat & 40!!!! Hope we can keep each other motivated xxx

Hi ladies, I 2 started AGAIN yesterday! Dieted for 20+ years & wen I think of the time I've wasted & stones I've lost time & time again it makes me want to cry :( I'm 40 next year & hav promised myself I won't b fat & 40!!!! Hope we can keep each other motivated xxx

Hi :)
I've wasted nearly 12 years worrying about my weight and dealing with low self esteem :( have promised myself i will enter my 30s feeling and looking fabulous........and stay that way!!! I hope i won't disappoint myself!!! good luck and here we go x

melissajayne83 said:
Hi :)
I've wasted nearly 12 years worrying about my weight and dealing with low self esteem :( have promised myself i will enter my 30s feeling and looking fabulous........and stay that way!!! I hope i won't disappoint myself!!! good luck and here we go x

Good luck to u 2 Hun!! I've had all kinds of self esteem issues & still battle every day :( Only myself can change it so like u say - here we go!!!! X

Back