Back again :)

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well what can I say serial diet switcher back on cc. Don't know what it is with me but I always feel like I can't stick to a diet unless I join a club but enough is enough.

Starting in the morning I'm ccing and my oh has agreed to do it with me so I think this will really help with keeping me on track. All I've done over the last few months is switch from one diet to another and get nowhere and it has to stop.

My oh has kindly hidden all my books from the clubs so that I haven't got the info to hand in order to keep swapping and going to reset my mfp with my new weight in the morning.

Need to see this as a fresh start and finally get somewhere. I have about 5st to lose at the least so time to stop make excuses and realise that I can do this on my own.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Well done good today and managed to stay within my cal allowance. Baby steps and all that :)

Did feel the urge to point it though, must get out of this habit as that's when I want to go back to slimming clubs. Just need one good week to prove to myself that I can do this on my own.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Well done 3 full days on cc and haven't switched to another diet, this is a miracle for me!

Finally feels like something is clicking into place, now to get some exercise on the go. Just hope I lose come weigh in if I carry on like this otherwise I'll be devasted.

Good luck,
Dan x

I've been the same the last couple of years, One diet to another to another and I've just ended up heavier than when I started. I've landed with CC as this is how I lost all my weight the last time. Just hope I can do it this time and make it stick

Back