Step 1 Sole Source Back again !

Keen75

Well ! Have tried everything over the past few years but I now weigh so much more than I ever have ! So down in the dumps .. But here goes to another attempt ! Always find this forum a help when I'm struggling. Off to my CDC this morning so Day 1 today . Fingers crossed for me ! :) x

Hiya, good luck to you, I did this diet 4 years ago and lost 7.5 stone in 6 months, obviously I had ups and downs but remained focused throughout, I wanted to be slim more than I wanted to cheat, I'm back on board again having gained 4 stone, I got lazy and back into old eating habits, I've been on 8 weeks now and love seeing those lbs come off, stay focused on your goal, nothing tastes better than feeling better about yourself :) you can do it!!!!

Hiya, good luck to you, I did this diet 4 years ago and lost 7.5 stone in 6 months, obviously I had ups and downs but remained focused throughout, I wanted to be slim more than I wanted to cheat, I'm back on board again having gained 4 stone, I got lazy and back into old eating habits, I've been on 8 weeks now and love seeing those lbs come off, stay focused on your goal, nothing tastes better than feeling better about yourself :) you can do it!!!!

Well done on your fab loss... I'm sure you will get there again ! It is so easy to get lazy and go back to your old ways .. Exactly what I did ! So annoyed with myself .. But really hoping this time I can do it and maintain . Felt so good when I was slim and feel so unhealthy and embarrassed At the way I look now . Even to the stage of not wanting to leave the house ! Well day 1 nearly over.. Just about to have my third shake .. Good luck to you x

When you left last time did you go up through the steps or just leave after step 1. I'm worried about doing the same. Have considered doing SW once I've got to a decent weight.

When you left last time did you go up through the steps or just leave after step 1. I'm worried about doing the same. Have considered doing SW once I've got to a decent weight.

I was very silly and went from SS to major binging on anything and everything !! Most stupid thing to do ! This time I will move up the steps and do it properly ! :)

I was very silly and went from SS to major binging on anything and everything !! Most stupid thing to do ! This time I will move up the steps and do it properly ! :)

I was the same, it was like a green flag, eat eat eat:( , not going to do that again that's for sure :)

Well that's good enough for me to stick at it and go through the phases rather than pile it all on again. It's not the cheapest diet to start all over again.

Ditto for me as well - this time I'm going up those steps...

Hope day 1 went ok - I've just finished week 1 -it does get easier

Have any of you tried SW? My mum has just started and lost 5lb in her first week. Well jealous as she is eating so much with it.

Yup i've tried SW and WW more times than I can remember - Whatever diet I have done I have always had a good first week loss but it never keeps going the way CD does, and I end up continuously thinking about food planning what I can eat next and when - on CD after the first few days I forget all about it and enjoy having the brain space!

Hmm that's a good point. Ill have to consider my options in the near future once I've lost a bit more weight.

Back