Back again!

Mrs B2B

Hi all

I started Lipotrim back in January and wanted to lose 3.5 stone for my wedding in April. I did it, felt fantastic on my wedding day but have now put on a stone while on honeymoon!!!!!!!

Finding it difficult to get back into it again, today is Day 1 (again!!), I tried last week to get back on it but failed miserably, so this week I'm determined.

Hoping everyone is doing well xx

Hi, and welcome back. The main thing is to start and you did it. Keep going, good luck luv

Try, try and try again!!! you know the great results you can get in such a short time, it really is worth the torture of the first week! You've still lost 2.5 stone since january so don't forget to be proud of that, if you were doing a different diet you'd only be about there now anyway, and that's not taking into account your wedding and honeymoon (congratulations :)) have a little chat with yourself about why you want to do lipotrim again and find a new motivation now your wedding is gone. Once your head is in the right place you'll be back into the swing of things before you know it x

Hi Mrs B2B!!!

Welcome back and congratulations to you both! You are on the edge of slipping back to the 15's - don't do it!!! Stay on track, you'll drop a lot of water weight this week, come on you can do it!!! :)

Back