Back again!

JoanneM

Gold Member
Well after getting so close to where I wanted to be I have now put all my weight back on plus some.

I decided against doing total solution again after the struggle I had getting back into it last time so am now doing working solution. I started on Monday at 21'5 and so far so good. This week Ive just been using up some of the stuff I had left but have just placed my order to get through the next 4 weeks.

Here we go again!

Jo x

Welcome back Jo and good luck with your exante journey. You've lost a lot of weight before so no doubt you know what's in store. I look forward to following your diary and watching your weight loss,
Lynne

Hey

Welcome back! Glad you've made a good start! X

Hi Jo :D
I'm still here too :eek:
Good luck x

Thanks guys. I wont say its good to be back coz I wish I didn't have to be.

Unbelievably I forgot to wiegh myself this morning. On the plus side this means im no longer ruled by daily fluctuations on the scales which can only be a good thing.

Well done on deciding to come back even if the reasons to be back are a bit disappointing, looking forward to keeping up with your diary xx

Hey Jo...
Could you go on not weighing, just sticking to the packs ?
Maybe that is the way ahead for a month or two :)
Just a thought :)

None of us want to be here, I agree.
The only way to go now, is down :)
And on the plus side, look at the fabulous banter you get when you come online :p

Thats true Marge.

Unbelievably I forgot to weigh myself again this morning. Dont know if I could deliberately not weigh though. Might be worth a try mind you.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Haha :)
Aye, when you don't want to weigh you will, and when you need to, you forget !!
The law of sod :p
I suppose as long as you are losing, it doesn't really matter :)

Well I finally weighed myself today and, even though I shouldn't, I can't help but feel mildly disappointed. In 9 days ive lost 6.8lbs. At least its going in the right direction though and I am finding ws easy to stick to so I can't really complain.

Last edited:
Thats a good loss for WS Jo !! :)

6.8lb is good. It's virtually half a stone!

Thanks Lynne.

Im feeling pretty good about the whole dieting thing again - feels as though im finally back in the right mind set to lose weight again. And hopefully ill even remember to weigh myself tomorrow.

Had a lovely day out yesterday for dds birthday. Cant believe she is 15 already!

Only downside to things just now is that im dieing with the cold. It started developing on Friday and now has me feeling like crap. Only I could get a cold in this weather. :rolleyes:

Hi JoanneM, I'm a newbie to this diet, am currently on day 6 of TS, looking forward to my weigh in on Monday :) have you done exante before and how did you find it? I really want to lose a couple of stone before my holiday on 1st of Sept, do you think this is realistic? And the rest by Xmas, fingers crossed x

Good luck Jo and it sounds like you have your head in the right place.
keep posting

Hi Shrimp, I see by your stats you have done amazingly well!! Got any tips for a newbie? Currently on day 6 of TS X

Hi Clio.

I did TS a couple of years ago and lost loads about 6 stones on it. Its definitely not the easiest diet in the world but the results mean it is definitely worth it.

I came off exante for the Christmas and that was it for me - I just couldn't get back into it at all and struggled for months before giving up.

You can definitely lose tge weight you want to by your holiday if you stick to it. Just drink plenty of water when you feel hungry. It does help.

Jo

Thanks Joanne

im drinking 4 litres of water daily and a couple of black coffees. Now I'm in ketosis I only really get hunger pangs at about 5pm, think its cooking dinner for the family that sets me off. First weigh in tomorrow so am excited for that. Hopefully the scales will encourage me to go into week two full of hope. Wow six stone is an amazing feat!! How long did it take you?

Only about 6 months.

I used to really struggle with making dinners. The kids lived on oven food for at least 2 months until I could cope with proper cooking again but you get used to it.

Jo

Back