Back again!

Wow that is amazing!!! I cooked pork chops last night for the boys and the smell actually made me dribble lol but I am determined so I'll just have to dribble away and make sure nobody sees me lol

I hope your cold has gone Jo :)

Lost 3.1lbs this morning giving me a total loss of 8.9lbs in two weeks. Im happy with that. :D

Last edited:
Well done Jo! Had my first weigh in this morning 12lbs down thrilled to bits! Have a wonderful day.....week 2 here I come!!

Well done Jo. It's a great feeling seeing those scales going down.

Thanks Lynne.

A sneaky weigh in this morning has me at 12lbs down. Only 2lbs to go for my first stone and only 4oz to get back to where I started last time.

Well done Jo :)

Hi Jo. You're doing great. You'll have lost that first stone in no time! Maybe even have already!

I decided to try zero noodles last Sunday. They weren't actually too bad but I woke up during the night feeling really ill and stayed that way for two days. So I wont be trying them again.

Anyway because i was ill I decided not to weigh on monday. So have now made the decision to weigh on fridays instead.

And now for the bad news. For some reason I haven't had a good week loss wise having only lost 0.2lbs since last Thursday. Im still not complaining though. Less than 4 weeks ago I weighed 303.3lbs. Today I weigh 287.7. Im almost a 10th of the way to where I want to be so its a good start so far. Especially considering I'm doing ws.

Onwards and downwards!

Sorry to hear bout your experience with the zero noodles. You might not have lost a lot but you're still going in the right direction. I bet your next weigh in is a good one.

Still over a stone loss Jo :)

Well it seems splitting up with my other half agrees with me. This week im down to 284 giving me a total loss of 20.3lbs in less than 6 weeks.

Absolutely delighted with this especially as I'm still not particularly struggling with the diet. Funny how when youre in the right frame of mind you can do it. Ive been trying to get back on track for over a year and lasting 3 days max but this time im finally managing it.

Well done Jo. Keep it up and you'll lose loads of weight!

The most important part of any diet is how your mind is eh Jo ?
Well done :)

Back