Back again

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
hey everyone thought id stop by and say hello .. im currently sat at pc debating on whether to start at a new class tonight .

I really need to get back to it and have been yo yoing for months now and i dont like it.

Theres a class near me at 5.30 so im thinking i should make the leap and start afresh.

How is everyone doing on there journeys

Go for it! If you do, you can get back on track and see a nice loss before Christmas. That's my goal at the moment, getting a new Christmas outfit (or more like fitting into some of the lovely ones currently at back of wardrobe).

Is it long since you last went to a group?

Its been about 6 months hun .. I was still breastfeeding and for some reason just codnt get back on track ...

Ive stupidly been on and off high protein diets since witch provided awesome results when on but I put double the weight back on when I stopped.

Anyways I went to class and about about a stone heavier than when I last weighed in but back on it now and aiming to lose two stone for Christmas.

Thanks for your reply

Know the feeling, and also debating whether to start again or not, main issue for me was the cost, group, all the fresh foods etc, it really was a lot, but i've managed to get myself back to where i was when i started and its so damn depressing :(
I wish you loads of luck on your journey hun x

Well done for going back :) As someone wise once said to me, that'll be the last time you see that number on the scales, so whatever it was, it's gone now ;) x

Back