Back again!!!

kaijo84

Hey all, well I'm back again after losing 8.7st last year ( I have put back on 4 st) tried a few times in between but failed miserably. This time I think I'm more in the zone. So day 2 and I'm feeling a bit cr*ppy, tired, cold , dizzy and stomach is shouting at me haha! Just cooked a lasagne for my son and it's sitting on the kitchen side but I must resist.

i hope everyone is having a good week and I hope to make new friends whilst I'm here.

jo x

Hey Jo :) Pleasure to meet you! Ah i'm back on the diet again since 2 days ago and I am looking to lose about 4 stone too so hopefully I can follow you on your journey, I did it a couple of months ago and it was fantastic... infact I still haven't gone back to the weight I started at (even though I stopped 2 months ago and have been eating since) but yeah I really do want to shift this weight and I actually feel determined! Anyway keep strong and keep us posted :)

Hi :) I'm back on the diet and currently on day 2. I did this diet 2 years ago and lost 2 stone in 6 weeks...after having a baby I need to loose 2stone 10lbs. Hopefully we can be on this journey together..would be nice to get to know you all more and to be able to support each other mentally ha ha
Aminah xx

Back