Total Solution Back again

Discussion in 'Exante' started by weelanie, 23 January 2014 Social URL.

1. weelanie

weelanie Well-Known Member

Well more restarts than I care to remember but back at day1. If I can just get through the weekend I no I will be golden. I have little motivation as size shape and no clothes to wear seem surprisingly of little concern. Which in itself is a worry. I have just realise I have become the mum "who really let herself go" I see people looking at my huge tummy. My leggings under my dress cut my shape in half but really that's my shape. Well I want to be a yummy mummy and my youngest starts school in aug. my god I would be a reeeaaaallly skinny mum if I stuck to exante till then. Unfortunately I would still be in a healthy weight range as I have so much to loose. Well here is to loosing a min of 5st. That's the same weight as my 2 kids out together. I refuse to carry them and I refuse to carry this over baring excess weight. Well day 1 in your face I am going to rock this weightloss malarkey

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Best of luck!

The first few days are the hardest, then it really does get easier - honest! :)

Start a diary, plan some interim goals and some non- food treats

...use the support here, it really helps so much :)

Do this for yourself, and nobody else :D

4. weelanie

Made it through day 1. Had to give myself a good talking to on several occasions as my brain tries to encourage a shift in diet to anyone that lets me eat lol. Survived and day 2 is now underway. I am hosting a bday party for a family tomorrow and have plans to bake with the kids most of tomorrow morning. So lets get this will power thing cranked up to the max, day 2&3 I own you lol

5. fayfe

fayfe Well-Known Member

It gets easier honestly, give it to day 5 and it'll be better promise. I have to restart due to sickness this week at the weekend, so I'll be feeling your restarting pain!

6. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Keep going - it does get easier :)

I'm on day 24 of 100% TS and it has become habit now :D

Stopping and starting is just deadly - and I should know :eek:

7. weelanie

Well done darcey that's amazing I bet you have lots loads.

Faye hope you are feeling better x

8. weelanie

Sorry about your names my phone keeps correcting or in correcting x

9. Darcy15

Darcy15 This is my year

Thank you :)

16lbs down so far :D