1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

back again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by happyhippo, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. happyhippo

happyhippo Well-Known Member

Evening all been gone a while but I an going to give ww another go as I have put the weight back on i have the calculator and tracker already can't decided if to go it alone or go to class ,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Welcome back and good luck with it, i was going to class up until a few month ago now doing it from home but i do go out to weight myself in chemist each week as i find that helps me stay on track

4. IrishEyes1981

IrishEyes1981 Well-Known Member

Welcome back hon it really upto you if you think you have the motivation to do it yourself that great I tried it at home several times n fell off the wagon each time I need talk and having to answer to my leader but everyone is different best of luck with whichever way you choose :)

5. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

hey hun good luck :)
    i also do it from home x