back again

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by happyhippo, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Evening all been gone a while but I an going to give ww another go as I have put the weight back on i have the calculator and tracker already can't decided if to go it alone or go to class ,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back and good luck with it, i was going to class up until a few month ago now doing it from home but i do go out to weight myself in chemist each week as i find that helps me stay on track

4. IrishEyes1981

IrishEyes1981 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome back hon it really upto you if you think you have the motivation to do it yourself that great I tried it at home several times n fell off the wagon each time I need talk and having to answer to my leader but everyone is different best of luck with whichever way you choose :)

5. Shez__x

Shez__x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    hey hun good luck :)
    i also do it from home x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.